How do I use Bodyslide conversions?

raptor4d4

I see so many different conversions out there, converting outfits for various body types into CBBE Bodyslide which is what I'm using now.  But I can't figure out how to get them to work. 

I know I need the original file plus the conversion file.  I install both using MO, though MO says the conversion file has no top level "data" folder.  But when I try the outfit in the game it clearly is for the original body type still.  The conversion isn't taking hold.  Do I need to do something in Bodyslide itself?  If so, what?  I can't find any tutorial videos or instructions for this. 

Please help! 

So you don't know how to use Bodyslide, is that it?

At first, install the file. If MO says that there is no data on top level, don't worry, it's just because MO doesn't support the Bodyslide folder. It will work.

After having activated the file in MO, open up Bodyslide. Select your body preset (the last used one is selected by default) and then select what you want to build (convert) to the selected body preset. There is also a search bar if your list of armors is too crowded. Now, that you selected which body preset to use and what to build, simply click the "Build" button. That's it, you just converted something to your body preset.

If you want to build multiple armors at once, there is the "Bash" function. With this function you will be able to select multiple armors which will be converted for the selected body type. After having the ones selected that you want to build, simply click the button and the program will build all of the armors you have selected. This is a very fast and convenient way to convert multiple armors.

Additional step: If you want to use the RaceMenu Bodyslide sliders, make sure the "RaceMenu Morphs" box is checked before building. You only have to check it once after starting Bodyslide.

Building armors is a very safe process and I don't know how this should be the cause of a crashing game, so just try around a bit. I'm happy to answer any additional questions that you may have.

So you don't know how to use Bodyslide, is that it?

At first, install the file. If MO says that there is no data on top level, don't worry, it's just because MO doesn't support the Bodyslide folder. It will work.

After having activated the file in MO, open up Bodyslide. Select your body preset (the last used one is selected by default) and then select what you want to build (convert) to the selected body preset. There is also a search bar if your list of armors is too crowded. Now, that you selected which body preset to use and what to build, simply click the "Build" button. That's it, you just converted something to your body preset.

If you want to build multiple armors at once, there is the "Bash" function. With this function you will be able to select multiple armors which will be converted for the selected body type. After having the ones selected that you want to build, simply click the button and the program will build all of the armors you have selected. This is a very fast and convenient way to convert multiple armors.

Additional step: If you want to use the RaceMenu Bodyslide sliders, make sure the "RaceMenu Morphs" box is checked before building. You only have to check it once after starting Bodyslide.

Building armors is a very safe process and I don't know how this should be the cause of a crashing game, so just try around a bit. I'm happy to answer any additional questions that you may have.

Thanks.  This seems to have worked.

Still got one outfit I downloaded today that's giving me trouble though.  For some reason just adding it to my inventory causes a CTD.  Not sure what the hell is going on here.  :/

Archived