Getting started, body questions...

ElderJunkie

I've played Skyrim on PC for a many years now and would consider myself average in modding "know how."

However, I have a couple of questions for those of you that have been using Sex Lab for a while.

I use RealVision ENB and installed every mod listed on the main page in order here (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/?). It suggested to use UNP female bodies for females and I used better males.

I have FNIS installed, SKSE, etc. but I always have used NMM. My question ultimately is....

Will my body mods work well (I don't use BBP) with the Sex Lab mod and am I okay to just add the mod from a file I create in Nexus Mod Manager?

UNP works great and has the most armor and clothing mods made with that body in mind. You will have a good playthrough. If you later want to add HDT physics, you can, even in mid playthrough. Bodyslide is great because you can customize your base UNP body, and also customize outfits for your custom body. Bodyslide and HDT have a learning curve, but it's not too hard to figure with the guides here and on YouTube. NMM has worked great for me.

Archived