Cum Shot Brothel

Nope, didn't fix it, same as before. i entered the brothel which was locked. after that i started the mod from the mcm but no luck

Edit: also if i try and stop the mod from the mcm the game crashes

Sorry, there should be a problem in one of the scripts.

Nope, didn't fix it, same as before. i entered the brothel which was locked. after that i started the mod from the mcm but no luck

Edit: also if i try and stop the mod from the mcm the game crashes

Sorry, there should be a problem in one of the scripts.

ill see if i can figure it out, maybe some other mod conflict but i dont think thats the case. 

Btw really nice mod :D.

Hey CPU. Added U as friend. I like your quote "I'm the most active retired....". Made me laugh. I have one question about the Brothel.

Will the animals in the brothel conflict with More Nasty Creatures? If so can it be resolved with a simple mod order? I am using Mod Organizer, Racemenu, CBBE HDT, with Tropical Skyrim (yes Tropical Skyrim, thus I have experience with conflicting creature mods and don't wish to have any more problems.)

Hey CPU. Added U as friend. I like your quote "I'm the most active retired....". Made me laugh. I have one question about the Brothel.

Will the animals in the brothel conflict with More Nasty Creatures? If so can it be resolved with a simple mod order? I am using Mod Organizer, Racemenu, CBBE HDT, with Tropical Skyrim (yes Tropical Skyrim, thus I have experience with conflicting creature mods and don't wish to have any more problems.)

There are no conflicts at all.

I am not adding new creatures or new animations (for creatures) with this mod.

I used MNC for long time while developing this mod, so it should be 100% compatible.

I never tried Tropical Skyrim, so I am not sure about it. But I am totally positive about More Nasty Critters.

Right on.  Saw you were on line, nice to get quick feedback. Yeah I'm sure Tropical will cause some trouble with your mod. I read about how a CSB user had trouble getting across the water to access the brothel. She had a mod that changed the terrain which interfered. But mod order fixe it for her. Lemme try out CSB, I'll get back to you. Thanks again.

Right on.  Saw you were on line, nice to get quick feedback. Yeah I'm sure Tropical will cause some trouble with your mod. I read about how a CSB user had trouble getting across the water to access the brothel. She had a mod that changed the terrain which interfered. But mod order fixe it for her. Lemme try out CSB, I'll get back to you. Thanks again.

The exterior location where the brothel is is on the South of Riften, I created a promontory by changing a little the lake that is there.

Of course any other mod that alters the same cell will create problems.

But usually putting CSB after the mod that alters the same exterior area is a valid solution.

Also because my mod does not alter anything else. Everything is added, not modified. And 99% of items are inside the cell (that is an interior cell, custom, so no impacts at all.)

Wich body/bodyslide have you used for 'Fata Greasy'?

If I remember correctly was a custom one done by , and then slightly altered.

Tropical Skyrim + CSB = Jungle Fever man....Jungle Fever... good 2 go. Exterior textures check. Sign outside, check. Land bridge, check, with flora. ESP placed to over ride all Tropical mods. My goodie-2-shoes girl didn't want anything to do with that awful place though. She was attacked by the bouncer for staying too long in the lobby, and after refusing to pay member fees. She went a few rounds with the bouncer, careful not to kill him. Sexlab Aroused Creatures kicked in with a notification "You are being pursued by an aroused Chaurus" but the Chaurus never showed up in the lobby. That would have been interesting though if it did. I got a feeling my character will be back though. Just to watch.... of course...

Tropical Skyrim + CSB = Jungle Fever man....Jungle Fever... good 2 go. Exterior textures check. Sign outside, check. Land bridge, check, with flora. ESP placed to over ride all Tropical mods. My goodie-2-shoes girl didn't want anything to do with that awful place though. She was attacked by the bouncer for staying too long in the lobby, and after refusing to pay member fees. She went a few rounds with the bouncer, careful not to kill him. Sexlab Aroused Creatures kicked in with a notification "You are being pursued by an aroused Chaurus" but the Chaurus never showed up in the lobby. That would have been interesting though if it did. I got a feeling my character will be back though. Just to watch.... of course...

The creatures are locked in cages, so, also if Arous Creatures finds them, they cannot reach you (BTW -> Spoiler: never left the creature door open...)

The bouncer is protected, there is no way you can kill him.

And usually after a little while he will knock you down and you start to be enslaved as prostitute.

Or just buy the card, and enjoy the brothel.

It is part of the story.

The creatures are locked in cages, so, also if Arous Creatures finds them, they cannot reach you (BTW -> Spoiler: never left the creature door open...)

The bouncer is protected, there is no way you can kill him.

And usually after a little while he will knock you down and you start to be enslaved as prostitute.

Or just buy the card, and enjoy the brothel.

It is part of the story.

Wow. Seriously? You've put some thought into this one. Can't wait play this out. I put Skyrim down for over a year and only recently picked it back up again. Modders are hitting their strides! Well, some of them, including you, are making this game better than Fallout 4 now. If you don't know, I stopped playing FO4 because the modding is in teething stages. Plus the whole "strike" of the modding community because of stolen work which Nexus isn't moderating well enough. Add to that F4SE script extender updating every two weeks and Bethesda updating the game every month! The stolen mods become obsolete so fast... I gave up and found Skyrim is all new again, thanks to modders like you. Thanks.

The 3rd Quest stuck at Ultimate Pleasure. after practicing i complete, but i cant ask J. for Ultimate Pleasure. If i complete the quest by menu, i can ask J. for ultimate pleasure. the i tried multiple compinations. but non of them is the ultimate pleasure.

The 3rd Quest stuck at Ultimate Pleasure. after practicing i complete, but i cant ask J. for Ultimate Pleasure. If i complete the quest by menu, i can ask J. for ultimate pleasure. the i tried multiple compinations. but non of them is the ultimate pleasure.

If you ask her to describe it, the actions are clearly exposed. If you do it random you have a possibility over 125 to get it.

But be aware that when you complete that, there is nothing more.

The part 4 and 5 of the quest were never implemented.

Hey!, Ran into a problem - as soon as I enter the brothel, a message of "You can only put Armor on the Mannequin" keeps appearing

FNIS Sexy move causes this. It detects female mannequins and tries to give them "Sexy Move" coins, you will get this message once for every female mannequin every time you enter any place that has them.

Hey!, Ran into a problem - as soon as I enter the brothel, a message of "You can only put Armor on the Mannequin" keeps appearing

FNIS Sexy move causes this. It detects female mannequins and tries to give them "Sexy Move" coins, you will get this message once for every female mannequin every time you enter any place that has them.

My Skyrim is very MxM oriented so I don't have female mannequins or FNIS Sexy move. And it doesn't happen just a couple times but every few seconds

My Skyrim is very MxM oriented so I don't have female mannequins or FNIS Sexy move. And it doesn't happen just a couple times but every few seconds

Then you have some other mod that is trying to place objects onto the mannequins, find that mod and fix it so it ignores the mannequins and the problem will cease.

so im having an issue where i get forced to work at the brothel and am told to get in the pillory but when i do nothing happens

When you are asked to go to the pillory, then you should lose control of the Player, and it should go alone there.

If this is not happening, try to go in the MCM, stop the mod and restart it.

so im having an issue where i get forced to work at the brothel and am told to get in the pillory but when i do nothing happens

When you are asked to go to the pillory, then you should lose control of the Player, and it should go alone there.

If this is not happening, try to go in the MCM, stop the mod and restart it.

Same here but i offered myself to work (Female Player.) went to the pillory and nothing happens.