i need help installing T6M (Type 6 body)

i first installed it with nmm but stuff overlapped it was very bad when i did that

so now i know im supposed to go in the files and drag and drop stuff but I still got overlaps even with dropping

the nude files and overwriting the ones in  data>meshes>character etc.

i read the readme in the files but english is not the mod authors strong suit (or maybe it was a shitty job from google translate)

so yep i need some help getting a full nude type 6 body in my FONV

type 6 body/t6m -->http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45505/?

T6M Equipment Replacer NV v1_0.7z

it's a mesh replacer, so it's supposed to overwrite files if you already installed another body. If you didn't, it will take priority over vanilla upperbody contained in the BSA when you'll start the game.

What's the problem, exactly? have a chance to make a screenshot?

it's a mesh replacer, so it's supposed to overwrite files if you already installed another body. If you didn't, it will take priority over vanilla upperbody contained in the BSA when you'll start the game. What's the problem, exactly? have a chance to make a screenshot?

it was detail for detail the same as the ugly black panties image

so to fix this im suppose to install mods using "archive invalidation" in the loverslab version of FOMM? is ArchiveInvalidation like fomod in skyrim's cbbe?

post-745473-0-83001600-1467916366_thumb.jpg

post-745473-0-84236000-1467916624_thumb.jpg

Thank you for details. I can see 2 cases - one is Archive Invalidation as endgameaddiction said, but another one can be that you're really using vanilla texture, which has a different UV. As far as I know, T6M doesn't come with a skin texture and you must install one separately - any Type texture *** is fine, they all have the same UV maps and can be adapted.

*** i.e. Type 3, Type 6 etc. they're all compatibles

Guest endgameaddiction

Thanks A.J. I'm rusty on Fallout and forgot vanilla textures also can be the other issue. It's one of those two. Just need to find any type3 textures for the body you use, enable AII and you're good to go.

Thank you for details. I can see 2 cases - one is Archive Invalidation as endgameaddiction said, but another one can be that you're really using vanilla texture, which has a different UV. As far as I know, T6M doesn't come with a skin texture and you must install one separately - any Type texture *** is fine, they all have the same UV maps and can be adapted.

i used LL's fomm to pop in t6m replacer which supposedly comes with t6m in it (but it didnt have a fomod/optional box like cbbe bodyslide does for skyrim I thought it was suppose to have one?) and i installed/add fomod and activated beware of girl textures for type 3 but the body looks gross and mismatched (also the jumbo seam)- also t6m replacer didnt change anything when i installed it with fomm it did tho with nmm

post-745473-0-05332100-1467960695_thumb.jpg

post-745473-0-18877200-1467960698_thumb.jpg

It seems that it's invalidated and everything's installed correctly. You could give a look at this one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55229-better-t6-t6m/

just GOT IT!  :D it took me two days, i had to get the AI from nexus unpack it and move it into FONV's directory and data. i mistook t6m for coming with textures like unp does in skyrim. also i thought beware of girl was just textures. i got kendo's modified Type 3 and his custom molina textures too! theres still a neckseam issue but i got some necklaces from nexus to cover it. 

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY i finally got it working it feels great to learn all this stuff, 

do you know if theres a way i can change the body's skin tone color? im still having trouble when using RE3 Jill race because the race's face has a very pale skin tone compared to the one in the screenshots

post-745473-0-37206900-1468142743_thumb.jpg

post-745473-0-85387800-1468142748_thumb.jpg

post-745473-0-23002300-1468142754_thumb.jpg

Archived