I don't know if you're still active, OP, but I wondered why I couldn't poop using the open belts from Captured Dreams (especially the "CD Chastity Belt Padded Open Silver")

Since the author hasn't been on in a while, I took the liberty of fixing this myself. I've attached the scripts to this post.

Just note that the zip also includes the yoke detection fix and the fix for the 2 guard related issues I had (force diaper option not working and dead guards giving bounty).

PAF_LazyFixes.7z

what exactly is the yoke detection fix?

On an unrelated note for whoever is interested.

I took the medium diaper from the diaper lovers mod and replaced the one from this mod there is both the clean and dirty version (edited the dirty version myself) with HDT of course you'll probably wanna load it up in Bodyslide and put your own weights because its my custom weighting and the diaper is based on 7base bombshell(from UUNP) with minor tweaks so you would want to convert it to your body..

PAF Diaper.7z

EDIT: Images in game for those interested

HI RES VERSIONElder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_03_01_2017_08_05_ 

Since the author hasn't been on in a while, I took the liberty of fixing this myself. I've attached the scripts to this post.

Just note that the zip also includes the yoke detection fix and the fix for the 2 guard related issues I had (force diaper option not working and dead guards giving bounty).

This makes it so the guards won't force their diaper fetish on me if they catch me peeing if I deactivate it in the MCM?

My savior!  I must pee on a Jarl's corpse in your honor Postal 2-style, and my only regret is I can't pee your name!

I took the medium diaper from the diaper lovers mod and replaced the one from this mod there is both the clean and dirty version (edited the dirty version myself) with HDT of course you'll probably wanna load it up in Bodyslide and put your own weights because its my custom weighting and the diaper is based on 7base bombshell(from UUNP) with minor tweaks so you would want to convert it to your body..

attachicon.gifPAF Diaper.7z

This is what the texture looks like.

Medium_Diaper_Play.png

THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS.

Thank you!

Medium_Diaper_Play.png

Thank you!

You're welcome if you have issues with it let me know :D

I don't know if you're still active, OP, but I wondered why I couldn't poop using the open belts from Captured Dreams (especially the "CD Chastity Belt Padded Open Silver")

I'll check that, thanks !

I downloaded all the listed pre-requisites for the mod, and still it is non-functional.

The mods I have are:

FNIS Behavior V6_3

Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource

Dimonized UNP Female Body

Cloth Diaper 0.1

Diaper Lovers Skyrim 1.4 UNPHDTSOS

Mighty Beasts- Werewolf

Pee And Fart

Sex Lab Framework v 162 FULL

Slave Tats 1.2.3

Schlongs of Skyrim- 2.05.041

ZazAnimationPack_v61

SkyUI

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

I can access the MCM Menu, And the Pee and Fart Menu is functional. I have auto-waited in the game, several times, and there is no pressure building in my bladder or bowels. Essentially the menu is the only thing that is functional that is part of PAF. I have virtually no experience in mods, can someone explain what they think I did wrong?

Also I was unable to, as you said, "run bodyslide once after installation of this mod". I am unsure what I did wrong here as well.

I wonder if there is any way to have toilets usable by the player with this mod form two mods on nexus. Lake View Manor Evolution here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55154/? and Underground Bathhouse/Paradise Valley http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/? both have usable toilets you can sit down on in the same way like the PAF has you spawn, but no way to make them recognized by PAF to relieve yourself at/on so you sit, but you don't so anything its just for make believe atm. I have to just awkwardly squat above them for now.

I wonder if there is any way to have toilets usable by the player with this mod form two mods on nexus. Lake View Manor Evolution here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55154/? and Underground Bathhouse/Paradise Valley http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/? both have usable toilets you can sit down on in the same way like the PAF has you spawn, but no way to make them recognized by PAF to relieve yourself at/on so you sit, but you don't so anything its just for make believe atm. I have to just awkwardly squat above them for now.

Do like I do.. spawn a bucket where the toilet is.. then reduced the size (setscale in the console) to where it fits snugly inside the hole.. or until you can't see it :3

Medium_Diaper_Play.png

Thank you!

You're welcome if you have issues with it let me know :D

beyond a bit of chafing from fapping too hard, none.

So next thing, and this is more of a suggestion for anyone who wants to take a crack at it. One of the M2M animations has a rimjob in stage 1 that I think would work better for the "Have a snack" option. Is it possible to replace the current one with that and have the anim stop after stage 1?

And two (and maybe this is why it keeps asking for RND, but I dunno) has anyone gotten the "Have a drink" and "Have a snack" options to decrease thirst and hunger respectively? in iNeed ideally, but I'll take what I can get. And I remember Puppet Master Swallow pulled that trick off before, as well as supporting both iNeed and RND at once. (beyond the animations and scripting there being fucked beyond belief)

I realize the author seems to have buggered off, but if anyone cares to take a crack at a patch that would do these, I can't see it being "too" complicated.

I managed myself to (at one point) switch excrement from a poison to an iNeed compatible food for lulz and great justice, but being able to.. erm... "automate" feeding and drinking would be massively entertaining.

Is there a way to restrict NPC's added to this mod so they wont Piss/shit inside buildings? Would love for them to only do it outside/in dungeons etc.

Yeah kinda stinks they'll just whizz anywheres.  ...lol stinks for the owner of the building maybe. :P

I mean you can place buckets that act as toilets.  I sometimes put one somewhere in a tavern.

I had one follower I tested it on just whip out his dick and piss in the middle of Riverwood too.  I'm like really?  REALLY?! Don't mind him, Hod he's ummm he's special. -_-

The NPC seems to just think oh bladder's filling.  Time to pee! *unzip* and go where it stands.  Maybe somethin like that mod where NPCs run off to somewhere private, except the NPC can go run toward a wall or the back of a building.

Oh, we still need that ability to lift our leg and bust ass on someone Fable style and mod disposition and arousal something positive or negative. heeheehee

Oh, also I have problems walking out of outhouses, and I'm a petite lil Breton or Woodelf most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

So I can't say I'll be releasing stuff anytime soon (nor do I want to pull a "I'm the Captain now" ), but I've been fiddling with stuff and learning things by working on this mod so that when I go and make my main mod I want to do (non related to this at all, Final Fantasy stuff), I'll know what's going on.

Anyways, I just learned to animate slightly with blender so tried my hand at making a desperation animation. I plan on making more animations and implementing them with the mod so things are a little more believable and maybe urgent seeming. Trognog put tons of work into this mod, I'm just adding things here or there or changing them to my liking.

I attached an animation I made for desperation if the bladder/bowels are getting full. I believe Trognot uses an animation for this in his scripts, so that's the one I replaced it with.

If anybody wants to use my animation in place of that, then you'll have to go to  data\meshes\actors\character\animations\PeeAndFart and replace the "leito_aroused_f_1.hkx" file with my file (it's attached and named correctly already.) It would be a good idea to make a copy of that file before replacing it!!!!!!

I learned how to make a .gif with Gimp so I posted that file so you can look at it.

I'm currently working on remaking the whole armor/clothing for this mod so it reflects if your character couldn't contain herself  (I'm only working on female stuff now.) The downside is I'm using UUNP and making many custom sliders to work with the body/meshes I made so if I do ever get around to releasing stuff like that (provided there is interest), then it will have to be on that setup.

Also another downside is I rely heavily on editing Trognog's .esp file, so it will be incompatible with future updates until I change things around. Hopefully I'll figure out a way to have it be an option instead of a replacer.

Anyways, if anyone wants that animation then have at it! Give me ideas for other animations as well and I may try to throw something in! I'm still learning so criticism/advice would be nice too.

post-56160-0-77130400-1491529663_thumb.gif

leito_aroused_f_1.zip

So I can't say I'll be releasing stuff anytime soon (nor do I want to pull a "I'm the Captain now" ), but I've been fiddling with stuff and learning things by working on this mod so that when I go and make my main mod I want to do (non related to this at all, Final Fantasy stuff), I'll know what's going on.

Anyways, I just learned to animate slightly with blender so tried my hand at making a desperation animation. I plan on making more animations and implementing them with the mod so things are a little more believable and maybe urgent seeming. Trognog put tons of work into this mod, I'm just adding things here or there or changing them to my liking.

I attached an animation I made for desperation if the bladder/bowels are getting full. I believe Trognot uses an animation for this in his scripts, so that's the one I replaced it with.

If anybody wants to use my animation in place of that, then you'll have to go to  data\meshes\actors\character\animations\PeeAndFart and replace the "leito_aroused_f_1.hkx" file with my file (it's attached and named correctly already.) It would be a good idea to make a copy of that file before replacing it!!!!!!

I learned how to make a .gif with Gimp so I posted that file so you can look at it.

I'm currently working on remaking the whole armor/clothing for this mod so it reflects if your character couldn't contain herself  (I'm only working on female stuff now.) The downside is I'm using UUNP and making many custom sliders to work with the body/meshes I made so if I do ever get around to releasing stuff like that (provided there is interest), then it will have to be on that setup.

Also another downside is I rely heavily on editing Trognog's .esp file, so it will be incompatible with future updates until I change things around. Hopefully I'll figure out a way to have it be an option instead of a replacer.

Anyways, if anyone wants that animation then have at it! Give me ideas for other animations as well and I may try to throw something in! I'm still learning so criticism/advice would be nice too.

This is cool.. think it would be possible to give full bladder and full bowels separate animations? 

This is cool.. think it would be possible to give full bladder and full bowels separate animations? 

Oh yeah, I've already been working on that as well. I have the bladder one done and the bowel one close as well. I'm almost finished with the bladder leaking sequence as well.

I figured out how to use FNIS so I can add the animations in without replacing stuff as well which is nice, but I can try and make these animations replacers for now so that the esp file doesn't have to be altered for anyone (my esp file of this is altered pretty heavily.)

If anybody wants to use my animation in place of that, then you'll have to go to data\meshes\actors\character\animations\PeeAndFart and replace the "leito_aroused_f_1.hkx" file with my file (it's attached and named correctly already.) It would be a good idea to make a copy of that file before replacing it!!!!!!

I'm currently working on remaking the whole armor/clothing for this mod so it reflects if your character couldn't contain herself (I'm only working on female stuff now.) The downside is I'm using UUNP and making many custom sliders to work with the body/meshes I made so if I do ever get around to releasing stuff like that (provided there is interest), then it will have to be on that setup.

This is cool.. think it would be possible to give full bladder and full bowels separate animations?

Oh yeah, I've already been working on that as well. I have the bladder one done and the bowel one close as well. I'm almost finished with the bladder leaking sequence as well.

I figured out how to use FNIS so I can add the animations in without replacing stuff as well which is nice, but I can try and make these animations replacers for now so that the esp file doesn't have to be altered for anyone (my esp file of this is altered pretty heavily.)

Interesting. interesting. Maybe you should captain this ship.

Haha yeah well I don't want to take over someone else's work. That is unless they are done and don't care, then I'd add my own stuff, but otherwise I'll try to make it so I don't interfere what Trognog has in mind, but release stuff as well in addition.

As of now for this mod, I've been trying to implement different features but contain them in the mod so that I can kinda clean up my mod list. The thing is, I've been editing some things that I'm not sure everyone would want, but the other edits are dependent upon. I would like to implement eating and drinking needs for this mod so it can be tied together better. However, then it may interfere with realistic needs and diereses, so I'd have to look into making incompatibilities, or adding features of that mod I like to this one, so I don't have to run both. The main thing is though, I've made a custom body with the UUNP mesh, and am editing clothes/armor functionality heavily, but it's based around my custom body. The reason this relates to this mod is because the things I want to do for this mod will rely heavily on the armor being worn, which relies on the body itself.

Basically here's what I'm planning/ or have done:

Different Body:

Fit-to-Fat

approximate settings (normal maps change every 9.1 weight changes with 11 different maps):

0 to 10 - fit

10 to 25 - average

25 to 50 chubby

50 up - fat to obese

Clothing system:

Sliders will be added on all armor for:

- pants being pulled down

- waste filling diaper

- waste filling pants

- 'love handles'/muffin top for tighter clothes (3 different settings for this based on character weight)

- breast settings/bounce based on armor added (3 different settings,utilizes hidden body mesh as armor)

---- normal top - nothing changes (normal, for loose tops or no top)

---- soft top - breast bounce slightly less, more unified, and more pulled in (for softer, yet tighter tops like heavier bras or shirts)

---- hard top - breast bounce very minimal, unified bouncing, more pulled in (for heavier armors like plate armor etc.)

- I've made a few armors with all these slider settings and they work properly in game for how I call them in scripts for testing. I need to actually work on adding them in game for proper use though, but more on that later.

Waste Meshes:

- poop mesh - for if your character can't control themselves and is wearing something

---- currently I have several different meshes of this, but I may change this into one main mesh with sliders to make it appear dirtier and dirtier if your character doesn't clean up.

----------------------------

The sliders work dynamically by using NiOverride features. The sliders for body changes work automatically by just equipping the armor (if it has proper keywords attached to it). The sliders on the clothes have to be applied to the clothing directly for them to do anything (which involves bodyslide.) Basically, custom armor or anything I don't edit will not have this functionality.

My body uses the UUNP Special body (I'm doing female only additions currently), and uses several custom sliders. With this new body, I've taken advantage of a mod (something like Muscular women of skyrim or something, but reversed it) that utilizes the body mesh normal map changing based on body weight, so that the higher weight the character gets, the fatter she looks.

As of now, I've only done three different armor sets with my slider system. I want this to be applied to all the armors, so it will take me a little time to get it working correctly.

The advantage to this system is that pants/diapers could look like they are filled (more and more) depending on if the character has accidents, OR, when using a toilet, the pants/bottoms could look like they are pulled down instead of undressing completely. 

Anyways, enough of the blabbing. I may try to make a more simplified version so that the animations I make can be implemented and maybe some other small things without changing too much (and maybe without needing to use a different esp), so people don't have to worry about their custom armors and bodies. However, for what I've been making and the added features I want to do, it's going to be a big change.

As of now, I've messed around with the PeeAndFart esp so much and accidentally added dependencies on things I'd have to see how to clean that up if I ever wanted to release everything I have for this mod. I do plan on trying to release some of my stuff, I know some people are interested. It's just a matter of how many people will want it based on how much they'll have to change.

Anyways, here are a few screens of what I've done.

post-56160-0-48884400-1491612556_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-11628400-1491612562_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-78274800-1491612570_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-13046100-1491612581_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-57726400-1491612607_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-60829100-1491612633_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-73588000-1491612646_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-10659800-1491612655_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-87454500-1491612665_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-21477300-1491612707_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-00380100-1491612717_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-19600400-1491612727_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-00956600-1491612748_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-51553600-1491612762_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-71088800-1491612769_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-55903300-1491612813_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-95489500-1491612839_thumb.jpg

That's cool.. it's a little too featured for my relief needs.. but I do like your animation and the meshes where the pants are down.. that's pretty immersive and exciting.

That's cool.. it's a little too featured for my relief needs.. but I do like your animation and the meshes where the pants are down.. that's pretty immersive and exciting.