Masseffect 3 visor

This is nothing special...just a visor that i imported from me3 with a partially transparent visor.I could not upload it to the nexus, so I'm uploading here.

Move the ME3.txt to your fallout 4 folder (not the data) and open up the console and type bat ME3 to get the item.

Its not added to any crafting station since i was not planning on releasing it. This was a personal conversion. Feel free to do whatever you want with it.

For whatever reason...i could not create a topic in the downloads section.

ME3 visor.rar

post-46994-0-91061700-1467420017_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-95136900-1467420030_thumb.jpg

ย 

The site is being upgraded. So all uploads done today and tomorrow will just be lost.

As the posts.

Damn I forgot about that, I may have to redo my yesterdays pregnancy update :)

ย 

ย 

Yesterday posts are OK. Today posts are not.

The backup was started at about 1AM EST, whatever was posted before is ย OK, whatever was posted after will be lost and has to be re-posted.

• 2 weeks later...

The visor and rifle I'm working on. Heavily modified cryolator. I'm having issues getting it to work properly, If i Try to override the sound......i get no sound at all when firing the weapon.Atm i have to completely overwrite sound files to get what I want and thats a bad way to do it for ppl that like the cryolator.

post-46994-0-10039700-1468830073_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-11112700-1468830080_thumb.jpg

That is cooool!

ย 

Wrong format of the sound files?

ย 

I didn't change the formats on the sounds.....I had to swap out the physical soundfiles. For whatever reason the CK won't let me add a sound from another weapon if I am using the cryolator as a template. If i use another weapon like assault rifle...i can change the sound to whatever I want but then the position of the weapon is off when your character is holding the weapon. but if i add the keyword animscryolator which is needed for the correct weapon position.......no sound again.

ย 

I didn't change the formats on the sounds.....I had to swap out the physical soundfiles. For whatever reason the CK won't let me add a sound from another weapon if I am using the cryolator as a template. If i use another weapon like assault rifle...i can change the sound to whatever I want but then the position of the weapon is off when your character is holding the weapon. but if i add the keyword animscryolator which is needed for the correct weapon position.......no sound again.

ย 

ย 

Have a quick try just now. Well, I changed the firing sound to Gauss rifle, s_40_Cryolatorย  --> s_40_RifleGauss. However, the projectile is gone only the freeze impact shader on the wall. :s Those keywords are a mess!!

did some testing with the sounds...s_40 laser, institutte laser and rifle laser dont work with the cryolator for whatever reason. s_40 minigun and gatling laser work though. I decided to use the gatling laser sound. some work and some dont...since its a laser rifle..gatling laser fit best. I gonna see if i can make the rifle reskin friendly, atm retexturing it would require some uv mapping.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/1/2016 at 5:41 PM, trumpdog said:

This is nothing special...just a visor that i imported from me3 with a partially transparent visor.I could not upload it to the nexus, so I'm uploading here.

Move the ME3.txt to your fallout 4 folder (not the data) and open up the console and type bat ME3 to get the item.

Its not added to any crafting station since i was not planning on releasing it. This was a personal conversion. Feel free to do whatever you want with it.

For whatever reason...i could not create a topic in the downloads section.

ME3 visor.rar 393.86 kB ยท 602 downloads

post-46994-0-91061700-1467420017_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-95136900-1467420030_thumb.jpg

That's a neat outfit. ?