need CK2 Plus download link

soulcleave

What did that mod do originally?

What is it?

As the name implies, CK2+ exists to give you more—more content, more choices, more fun. The goal is to offer a deeper and more challenging CK2 experience without straying too far from the original game mechanics or adding overly deterministic events. The purpose of this mod is not historical accuracy (although we try to preserve it whenever it’s not detrimental to gameplay), but rather to enrich the medieval sandbox that CK2 offers.

Further info in the wiki or on the official Paradox forums, where the mod can also still be downloaded (need to be registered and have ck2 registered).

i tried turning of ALL mods(ck2plus aswell), that works. i then tried my usual mods, works, just ck2lus iwht the india, crashes, tried just the ck2plus without the india, also crashes. tried deleteing everything in the my documents thing and starting fresh, didnt work either.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived