pink skin

one time i have the same problem , after for try anothers mods , all times conflicts .

try unistall all mods skins testures bodys , and instal just one . and delet useless flles .

perhaps you have 2 or 3 skins in the game work same time , not deleted or unistaled .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you can have the same bug in tis pic + 2 skins = after try 20 times put custom skins all times tis bug . i just delet old files and instal just one , after all work 

16041502251919481414146744.jpg

I recommend a dermatologist.

And more seriously, if you mean like the color in this photo, it usually means your have a texture that is missing.

1434014-1363704340.jpg

image finally loaded , nah its not anywhere near that its just that it changes a shade to pinkish the skin details are clearly visible but the shade just is different from my char's head hands and feet

And more seriously, if you mean like the color in this photo, it usually means your have a texture that is missing.

1434014-1363704340.jpg

:o these are 2 beautiful Dark elf and High Elf, can i ask how you did it?

1434014-1363704340.jpg

i want to face palm so hard

1434014-1363704340.jpg

i want to face palm so hard

Leave me be and facepalm in peace :P

Archived