Tree of savior nude mods?

koromaru100

I already seen some ragnarok online mod sprites, and i'm pretty sure that with the launching of it's spiritual successor it's becaming popular again. I already saw some nude archer models, but nothing really into it.

The game have a cool artwork that could get some improvement and some retextures. Do someone know of a mod or someone working on it?

4c7f9ebf0538246e22a3086cc4f35564c3e5e7ca

Sorry about my english...

hi, im also interested on this, im leaving a link with bunch of pics so maybe someone gets the insipiration to make a mod, or at least a skirtless one

forum treeofsavior com/t/nsfw-heart-panties-glorious-panties-heart/201685/288

pd:sry cant post links yet just add dots on blank spaces.

• 3 weeks later...

hi, im also interested on this, im leaving a link with bunch of pics so maybe someone gets the insipiration to make a mod, or at least a skirtless one

forum treeofsavior com/t/nsfw-heart-panties-glorious-panties-heart/201685/288

pd:sry cant post links yet just add dots on blank spaces.

thx man, they gave us a lot of in game pics, but modding a MMO is always a challenge. I hope someone see this soon.

Archived