Lighting help?

caperpp

I'm curious but too cautious to download attached files from new members. Nothing personal' date=' sorry, but an inserted image would probably give you more views and help.

[/quote']

Alright,

ScreenShot25.png

Oh.

lol' date=' that's seriously all that came to mind for me as soon as I saw the screen shot. I've got nothing. Just, oh.

[/quote']

LOL When I saw the circle at first it was black, then it went to all the other lights, then it turned green, then blue, then magenta. Wut

Silly question but to be sure... This isn't a mod you're working on, right? I've barely touched the Skyrim CK and don't even remember what their objects for lights look like in the work window. This is something you see just while playing, yes? Also, is it just one location or the whole game? I'm kind of assuming you're here asking because it's not just in one location.

Questions you've probably asked yourself... When did it start happening? After an update? A game update or driver update? After a mod was installed? Are you overclocking and running too hot? Is anything else hogging memory while you're playing? Do other games still play fine on your system?

I don't suppose you have a standby graphics card sitting around you can swap out real quick to rule out a dying piece of hardware?

Oh, and if you do figure it out, please, report back and let us know.

Silly question but to be sure... This isn't a mod you're working on' date=' right? I've barely touched the Skyrim CK and don't even remember what their objects for lights look like in the work window. This is something you see just while playing, yes? Also, is it just one location or the whole game? I'm kind of assuming you're here asking because it's not just in one location.

Questions you've probably asked yourself... When did it start happening? After an update? A game update or driver update? After a mod was installed? Are you overclocking and running too hot? Is anything else hogging memory while you're playing? Do other games still play fine on your system?

I don't suppose you have a standby graphics card sitting around you can swap out real quick to rule out a dying piece of hardware?

Oh, and if you do figure it out, please, report back and let us know.

[/quote']

It was just the one place, it was a mod that altered meshes and textures. Reinstalled Skyrim and it was all good.

Archived