Help making a number of brothels in skyrim.

kchez

Hi all.

So I want to make brothels in each of the major cities of Skyrim; a task easy enough on its own. however, having used many sexlab mods and would like write my own. Sadly I seem to suck at finding tutorials, so can somone point me in the direction of some that will show how to script sex scenes for live sex shows, that happen at certain times of the day in specific cells.

Also, I'd like to know how to use GIMP to add textures to 3d meshes such as cum, piss and well, you know...

Can anyone point me in direction of a tutorial for that too, because I can't make heads or tails of any of the ones I can find.

Pretty please?

Hello,

be aware that the task for a mod like this is not easy at all.

It involves cell creation (the brothels) probably new meshes, new NPCs, tons of scripting, scenes, packages, and probably also animations.

You will not really find a "tutorial" to do all this in a simple step-by-step guide.

Grab a mod that does something similar, check how it works, and then ask questions for each specific task.

My small advise: if you are just starting in doing mods, start with something way more small.

Hello,

be aware that the task for a mod like this is not easy at all.

It involves cell creation (the brothels) probably new meshes, new NPCs, tons of scripting, scenes, packages, and probably also animations.

You will not really find a "tutorial" to do all this in a simple step-by-step guide.

Grab a mod that does something similar, check how it works, and then ask questions for each specific task.

My small advise: if you are just starting in doing mods, start with something way more small.

Thanks for getting back to me. I thought that might be the case. But then I figured that everyone who makes these great works must have been a novice at some point.

The meshes, NPC's, and packages I can do. SexLab has it's own animations and animation packs but how to get them to work in CK is a mystery to me. I can get ZAZanimation pack Idlemarkers to work, but that's about it.

Scenes such as forced dialogue I gather aren't that complicated; I'm sure I'd figure it out; but I must admit that, with scripting, I haven't tried anything more complex than a debug messagebox.

Still, I'm sure I could come up with a suitably atmospheric setting. Any advice on the last part of my question; using GIMP?

For the scripting download my Papyrus guide (in my signature) it has a few examples for SexLab.

About GIMP and Textures. You only need to save them as DDS files (you need the DDS plugin for GIMP.)

Altering an existing texture is really easy. Creating a brand new one it is not, because you need to define the UV maps that will map the cntent of the flat texture to the 3D surfaces of the mesh.

Archived