HDT is weard not working without i love cleavage

JABBA2000

Hello i want to ask why isnt HDT physics (im talking about brests and but and HDT equipment) not working. It worked fine with i love cleavage but i dont like this mod because it makes my armors skimpy. That skimpy that id doesnt even make sense. For example fur armor is like a bikini now and im aming my game for as much immersive as i can and thats why i dont like the ladys to be half neked and unprotected. Oh an i have frostfall so that adds up.

My point is can i have i love cleavage without the skimpy armors or can i have HDT breasts , butt and equipment without skimpy armors or i love cleavage.

Thank you!

I also found HDR bounce and jiggles CBBE.

But i cant get it working idk what is the problem.

Hello i want to ask why isnt HDT physics (im talking about brests and but and HDT equipment) not working. It worked fine with i love cleavage but i dont like this mod because it makes my armors skimpy. That skimpy that id doesnt even make sense. For example fur armor is like a bikini now and im aming my game for as much immersive as i can and thats why i dont like the ladys to be half neked and unprotected. Oh an i have frostfall so that adds up.

My point is can i have i love cleavage without the skimpy armors or can i have HDT breasts , butt and equipment without skimpy armors or i love cleavage.

Thank you!

I also found HDR bounce and jiggles CBBE.

But i cant get it working idk what is the problem.

Yeah m8, you can have both, unless you have a body/armor mod with HDT support, the HDT Physics Extensions and also XPMSE skeleton ;)

Also, i love cleavage mod has bodyslide presets to use with bodyslide 2 without downloading the skimpy armors :D

Archived