Legend of Zelda: Heroes of Time Volume 5

bert

This page here (and this one as well) gives a link to the Nesux - which turns out dead. The file most certainly has been removed due to obvious copyright issues, a company like Nintendo certainly is quite stingy about such a mod and would sue anyone hosting it at the drop of a hat.

Your best bet is to ask about the mod in this thread here, maybe someone actually has it and is willing to share.

Was that the one where you, as Link, wake up in a trashed bar and end up catching a boat to some island ?

If so, Ive played it before (may have it still, possibly an older version) and it wasn't that good, basically a huge island added for the quest, but it is a linear dungeon crawl, just go foward, kill everything.

And I seem to recall most or all of the enemies being quite overpowerd.

Was that the one where you' date=' as Link, wake up in a trashed bar and end up catching a boat to some island ?

If so, Ive played it before (may have it still, possibly an older version) and it wasn't that good, basically a huge island added for the quest, but it is a linear dungeon crawl, just go foward, kill everything.

And I seem to recall most or all of the enemies being quite overpowerd.

[/quote']

As far as I can tell it's only a clothing mod nothing else. And truth to be told I'm only interested in the Zelda dress and hair that are part of it.

Archived