View File

Introduction:
Ever think that Skyrim could use more exotic & unique clubs with custom music, and custom paintings, as well as people looking like their actually having a good time. In Azura's Club everyone likes to party hard, almost everyone is drunk, some people are passed out in the floor, and there is even a VIP room.

Description:
Azura's Club is a new private club. Raafi Sabir Ishlak & Maria built the club from the ground up, guards are trying to shut them down, and they do a good job, keeping outsiders out, as they are dealing and trafficking skooma and other products.

How do I get to the club:
It's North East of Whiterun. It's on the same road as Battleborn Farm, just keep going up the road, you can't miss it.

Features
New exotic club
3 new songs
New paintings
New Merchant
New Quest and much more
New Book "The Forbidden Island"

Quest
1. Azura's Club
A guard is really butthurt that the bouncer of Azura's Club didn't let him inside the club, he was once a friend of Maria owner and Raafi the bouncer, but when he became a guard. The owners of the club, Raafi and Maria became very distant. Mr. Johnson is now very upset and angry, he decided to report the club and shut them down, you can't get inside the club, because the bouncer keeps outsiders out, but as you convince the bouncer to let you inside, he offers you a deal to take out the guard, and promises to give you access to the club and a key to the VIP room.

Authors Note
I'm now part of a new group called Sky Team. we are working hard to deliver quality content and our next project is called The Forbidden Island. The Forbidden Island is an upcoming DLC. The upcoming DLC already has 18 voice actors, it will contain a large tropical Island, made from scratch. It will contain a new jungle area, towns, swamps, an underground city. Join-able factions, and much more. If your feeling creative and want to offer voice acting, join us, contact me.

Disclaimer
This mod is free from copy righted content. DJ Red Rad created the soundtrack and paintings, permission has been
granted to use the custom asset's, DJ Red Rad personally spoke with the mod authors mentioned in the hall of fame, the rest are free modding resources.

Hall of Fame
Melt in the Mouth - Sweets Resources by Elza
Oaristys- (Modding resources)
Breti - Modding resources
Insanity Sorrow - Modding resources
bfadragon - For the resource extra food.
morganmarz betterbecause jet4571 - HQ Real Paintings Modders Resource
LOLICEPT, lolikyonyu - Modding resources
Tamira - Thank you Tamira
Stroti - Modding resources
SA47- Wanted Poster
Ga-Knomboe Boy - GKB Green Trees (Modding resources)
Various Barrels _ Modders ressources by Yuril
Scarla's Toybox - Modder Resources by Scarla
Shabby furnitureShabby Furniture by Garnet ​​​​​​​

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/21/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Guest S0767

Just a small Question - Is it any were near Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite?  If not would love a new building in the area.

It's not near the BBLS, it's just a little north of it, but before you get to Lorieus' farm. It IS on the same side as the BBLS though. Can't miss it.

That being said, I dealt with the guard, got 2 (two) keys to the VIP lounge, and promptly CTD'd upon entering.

• 2 weeks later...

When I installed this mod I loaded my save inside honeyside in Riften and lo and behold I see 2 drunken npc's hanging out in my shanty I approached the intruders to see what was up and in dialogue my game crashed maybe the drunken women didn't like what I was proposing hmmm. sure this one needs a little fine tuning . the mod looks amazing gonna try some load order stuff and see if that works, using EFF for followers.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

add justin timberlakes can't stop the feeling XD j/k i know you can't this looks awesome though!

Awesome ??..I must have a Different Version to Yours,although I only Downloaded it a Short While Ago....A Very Good Idea and NO Disrespect to Mod Maker,but have NEVER seen such Ugly Looking Women and the Guards on the Door,don't open their Mouths when Talking....Will Have to Uninstall....Actually Some of the Males have Heads approx 6" above Shoulders/Necks with Huge Gaps through which the Scenery is Visible....The Problem is Most Likely Connected to Various Mods I have Installed,but NO Idea Which/How to Rectify this....Never Mind,I have Tried this MOD and it is  NOTHING like the Various Images...........An Excellent Idea for a MOD,but NOT for Me.............................

add justin timberlakes can't stop the feeling XD j/k i know you can't this looks awesome though!

Awesome ??..I must have a Different Version to Yours,although I only Downloaded it a Short While Ago....A Very Good Idea and NO Disrespect to Mod Maker,but have NEVER seen such Ugly Looking Women and the Guards on the Door,don't open their Mouths when Talking....Will Have to Uninstall....Actually Some of the Males have Heads approx 6" above Shoulders/Necks with Huge Gaps through which the Scenery is Visible....The Problem is Most Likely Connected to Various Mods I have Installed,but NO Idea Which/How to Rectify this....Never Mind,I have Tried this MOD and it is  NOTHING like the Various Images...........An Excellent Idea for a MOD,but NOT for Me.............................

I haven't actually played the mod I was just being nice ^-^

• 1 month later...

I haven't actually played the mod I was just being nice ^-^

The mod worked for me but for some reason there are two drunk people stalking me. I have to get rid of it because i don't really use it at all.

When I installed this mod I loaded my save inside honeyside in Riften and lo and behold I see 2 drunken npc's hanging out in my shanty I approached the intruders to see what was up and in dialogue my game crashed maybe the drunken women didn't like what I was proposing hmmm. sure this one needs a little fine tuning . the mod looks amazing gonna try some load order stuff and see if that works, using EFF for followers.

lol, i enslaved them with pah but for some reason they duplicated? XD