• 2 weeks later...

This is probably pretty 'noobish' of me, but I can't get her to have sex in any male positions. Basically I can't get her to use her cock. How can I do that?

In Sexlab or Osex? 

Ceraph changes her sexlab gender to male if equine or human schlong is equipped. 

What Mod do you use für sex animations? 

New Version (2.2) is up, please test it, if there are no problems I will port her to SSE. 

I'm using Immersive Amazing follower tweak and when I tried to get Ceraph to follow me, she wouldn't. Her follow option is still there when I talk to her afterwards.

Ceraph uses standard skyrim follower quest like all other vanilla follower. 

For All my female npcs texture and equippable schlong texture they are using mature skin; However for me, im using born dragon skin texture and when I equip a schlong, it has the mature skin texture. Now i've done some digging and found the perfect schlong texture for my character, but I don't know how to apply it for my character.

For All my female npcs texture and equippable schlong texture they are using mature skin; However for me, im using born dragon skin texture and when I equip a schlong, it has the mature skin texture. Now i've done some digging and found the perfect schlong texture for my character, but I don't know how to apply it for my character.

There is no equipable schlong in this mod. 

If you mean the sos equipable schlong addon... you can also use the UNP SOS Addon and change the textures for both mods. 

Or use the Creation kit do modify the mod esp.  

So, we got Ceraph now, but... does she come with her entire harem? :angel:

One thing though: Could you give us a way of summoning her like we would in CoC? That'd make the follower so much more convenient. (don't hit me if we already can, can't give her a testride yet)

So, we got Ceraph now, but... does she come with her entire harem? :angel:

One thing though: Could you give us a way of summoning her like we would in CoC? That'd make the follower so much more convenient. (don't hit me if we already can, can't give her a testride yet)

She works like a standard follower and you can marry her. 

I'm still waiting for feedback and nice screenshots. 

Got Floppy Sos running with just rcae, no sos or papyrus. Sadly didn't work with the player but I want pc to stay female anyway.

Would be great if she can recongnize you when using PSQ. She did say you and I are one and the same but nothing else. I was planning to go whoring with her by turning every women in the city into a futa and do MFF threesome. And PSQ seems to be updating soon.

Can you make her teach you a spell to equip giant horse cock on yourself or others, or let her transform you as an option?

And further competibility with PSQ with sexual energy, possible future update involving transforming villagers into Succubi. Or even a special reaction to feed option and everything.

So was this Special edition mod with SKSE-64? I should have bought special edition instead.

Got Floppy Sos running with just rcae, no sos or papyrus. Sadly didn't work with the player but I want pc to stay female anyway.

Would be great if she can recongnize you when using PSQ. She did say you and I are one and the same but nothing else. I was planning to go whoring with her by turning every women in the city into a futa and do MFF threesome. And PSQ seems to be updating soon.

Can you make her teach you a spell to equip giant horse cock on yourself or others, or let her transform you as an option?

And further competibility with PSQ with sexual energy, possible future update involving transforming villagers into Succubi. Or even a special reaction to feed option and everything.

So was this Special edition mod with SKSE-64? I should have bought special edition instead.

I will NOT change her playstyle. 

I'm still using Foppy SOS 1.7 because 2.0+ is too buggy. 

SKSE is not needed. 

I will NOT change her playstyle.

I'm still using Foppy SOS 1.7 because 2.0+ is too buggy.

SKSE is not needed.

What I meant is PSQ might implement transforming women into succubi one day. For the psq part she knows you are the sam kind of her and open up more options like special feed. And PSQ was just updated to support EFF.

Ceraph did not register sexlab gender as male when becoming a futanari as of 2.2, which is kind of frustrating so I ended up just as a lesbian lover that often joins orgies.

I removed this feature because I wanted to remove the sexlab requirement. 

You can change her sex in the sexlab options. 

???????????????

what ???? who are you ?

i juste talk with him and ask him not you !!

I'm the guy telling you not to be rude.

Who are you???? 

Added Ceraph's tattoos for SlaveTats. 

Still waiting for feedback, comments and nice screenshots.  ^_^

Did somebody say pictures?

Thanks for removing her tattoos, very sexy!

post-9095-0-61874700-1483641237_thumb.png

post-9095-0-43989400-1483641393_thumb.png

post-9095-0-99843700-1483641647_thumb.png

post-9095-0-91284200-1483641882_thumb.png

post-9095-0-36074000-1483641933_thumb.png