Don't really have a problem with this mod in particular but I want to have a copy of Ceraph's armor for my own character (the body part) I looked around and found the original one but with that one I got the breasts and genital area covered. Where can I find the uncensored version for it? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my absence, but another update will come this or maybe next week. 

Don't really have a problem with this mod in particular but I want to have a copy of Ceraph's armor for my own character (the body part) I looked around and found the original one but with that one I got the breasts and genital area covered. Where can I find the uncensored version for it? :)

Its a modified version of the cbbe hdt deadric armor, its also contained in the old Succubus mod.

If I get the wings bug, will loading a previous save fix it?

You shouldn't get it. (it is bound to ceraph) I never got it so I have no Idea why it occurs.

i tried trading something to her and it crashed

SOS faction, how do you do that without braking anything. i dont have SOS installed would it still work Oo

I'm thinking of it to remove the trade dialogue. I dont like the possibility to give her other weapons or armor. 

The schlongs work as "armor", sos controlls only the... "animation" 

Its a modified version of the cbbe hdt deadric armor, its contained in the old Succubus mod.

You shouldn't get it. (it is bound to ceraph) I never got it so I have no Idea why it occurs.

SOS faction, how do you do that without braking anything. i dont have SOS installed would it still work Oo

I'm thinking of it to remove the trade dialogue. I dont like the possibility to give her other weapons or armor. 

sadly i had to uninstall her as the CTD were only caused excessivly when she was loaded >< nice follower though OH!!! not sure but SGO III does not work on her

Its a modified version of the cbbe hdt deadric armor, its contained in the old Succubus mod.

sadly i had to uninstall her as the CTD were only caused excessivly when she was loaded >< nice follower though OH!!! not sure but SGO III does not work on her

Crash log?

SGO3 works with her, just enable her with the ultra sound ability.

Crash log?

SGO3 works with her, just enable her with the ultra sound ability.

hmmm i thought that auto does it automatically. HEY i have to ask! does her belly scale nods work ?

maybe i wrong and this is in the game but i install your follower and i going to say is a..... Great Follower and i love Ceraph the succubus.

ah what is wrong i forget that sorry i really want sex dialogue for her something unique for her that will be awesome if you can add that.

i really love Ceraph

post-299367-0-45027400-1471757482_thumb.png

I had never install this mod before after debating between this and the previous succubus mod, I figured the new one would have more polish. So I installed her to check her out to be able to compare to the old version but didn't expect her to be so well designed/modeled and it is hands down THE BEST 3d modeled/animated hdt physics enabled follower I have seen. (Very few come close)

I didn't think I'd like her cause of the whole horse dick /dick thing but she's too premium quality to pass up, I just use her as my enforcer when NPC'S are getting on my nerves. I started submitting and "gifting" them to her and that's not even my playstyle hehe, I'm suppose to be learning bodyslide and yet I can't help capturing people for her to punish.

Anyway, I was going to say those who have the wings issue probably didn't do a proper uninstall as it's the only thing that makes sense if I understood everything correctly. Old files mixing with the new or some setting that didn't get reset/cleaned *shrugs* just a thought. I don't have the problem and I only installed her one time but could be hundreds of other factors.

Finally, is it possible to run this mod and the old one together? I really want to play with the normal two and keep her as my enforcer... I think I'll try capturing her a jarl next.

hey there MR.Evil! i was wondering if you could make her into a summonable companion as a seperate entity? i have only seen the succubus twins as a summonable yet i like yours alot more and the way im playing skyrim right now is that i need a companion that can be dismissed to my leisure... plus your older work with the summon book would be awesome but i didn't want the whole companion to occupy a home, it would feel more real if i might say to summon the demon rather than find her chilling :D

Hi, thanks for the fun mod Evil. I too had the sticky wings problem, which reminded me of a similar problem, check the FAQ in the Posts section

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30175/?

I made a quest file to remove the wings from the player, might be an idea to add a hotkey for it in your esp.

EDIT: Forgot to mention how to use the file I put up. I basically works like a switch, you only need to use it when the wings appear. So save and activate the esp when the wings are there, save and deactivate esp when they're gone. The script is minimal, I doubt it'll show up in a save cleaner.

ERF - Ceraph Wings Remover.7z

Hi, thanks for the fun mod Evil. I too had the sticky wings problem, which reminded me of a similar problem, check the FAQ in the Posts section

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30175/?

I made a quest file to remove the wings from the player, might be an idea to add a hotkey for it in your esp.

EDIT: Forgot to mention how to use the file I put up. I basically works like a switch, you only need to use it when the wings appear. So save and activate the esp when the wings are there, save and deactivate esp when they're gone. The script is minimal, I doubt it'll show up in a save cleaner.

Interesting, but its hard to fix a problem what I didn't have. 

Maybe I will go back to the wings armor enchantment. 

what mods do you use to get your female orcs to look so cute???

Thery are not made by me. (creator name is in the pictures) 

Love this Demon! Sexiest thing on two legs hands down! And damn she's fast! She fights like a God damn Demon no question about it! Kills with surgeon like precision!  And I see people are getting the "Wing Bug" too! When my character spouted wings all the sudden I thought it was the coolest thing! But then I noticed that they can't be really used for anything they just look kinda cool! So I kinda got the idea to combine them with this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64769/?

And it's frigging cool! If you could like integrate them with this mod somehow than this shouldn't even be counted as a bug! Call it something like "Mark of the Succubus"!

The irony in that is that she actually says "You and I are on of a kind"! Too bad my character is male!

Preview to the next update... 

• new skin textures (smoother and not pixelated normalmap anymore)
  • skincolor is now controlled by texture files (you can change the skin color with PhotoShop or other 2D Tool)
  • bodyslide files to change ceraph's appearance (you want smaller or bigger boobs... no problem)
  • floppySOS 1.7 works again
  • re-added ability to give her a other armor (maybe she looks good in the deadric reaper armor ;) ) 
  • another try to fix the "wings bug" (what I never got)

post-607503-0-06946100-1474249819_thumb.jpg post-607503-0-00458900-1474249851_thumb.jpg

*damn my new enb is a bit to dark for screenshots 

I removed the "wings FX" script. The wings work now like in the old succubus mod as an "enchantment", but if you give her a other armor the wings will disappear (also if you clear her inventory) ...but the famos wings bug is 100% fixed.  <_<  

And I want to change the effects of the cum and milk... any suggestions?