HUD Status Bar

Request Picture

requesti.jpg

Ok, I know this is much. But im having trouble customizing my huds using Hud Status Bar. Mainly because moddding is hindering me from poking in the .ini's and im not good with INI stuff. I can't seem to find templates in google.

So if someone else wants to help me, this is my request.

Im kind of an immersion and realism freak. I want my hud to almost look nothing but still wants elements of it to show up.

The details are on the picture i posted.

Thank you so much.

As a reward you can come up with what you want. I conversion, a request, etc.

Thanks again

Since this is hard, can anyone provide me any templates to follow? For example your pictures and how you did it. Or you can share your HSB ini.

If not id appreciat a tutorial help, moving bars location, changing colors, hiding specific elements. etc

Thanks

first lemme get all those mods... the only stuff i use is eat... i don't actually need to drink, sleep, wash myself, use a toilet (there are no toilets ingame, makes you think all npcs go to the wild and use grass as toilet paper), i still do all those things for inmersion... like accompany those 3 potatoes i ate with a bottle of surilie bross medium quality or if i'm lacking gold, just some mead, go to the hot baths after a week of slaughtering senseleesly or use a river to wash the cum-shield... and i always sleep 8 hours either if i need it or not, i really never heard about the momentum/hygiene/toilet ones... well, once i'm done you don't need to gimme anything in return, maybe just point me in the right direction of how to convert mikumikudance stuff to oblivion, i wanna wack monsters with an oversized leek

I'll take a poke at the HUD, I've some experince with .ini type text configs (its where most of my modding experince lies)

However I cannot promise anythng, as it's a format I'm not used to. (modding text files comes down to how much you know it, or at least can DL an explanation)

edit: Also check out http://darnified.net/forums/

May be a good place to ask.

also: if I dont repost within a few days, I didnt have any luck.

• 3 months later...

Archived