Missing Hands and Feet - Lunari race

loopie

Hi all

I'm missing hands and feet on my Lunari females and its driving me nuts, I just can't figure out how to fix it. Looked through google and many, many threads over the last few days , but there is nothing specific to my issue.

Issue is as follows:

Missing Hands and Feet on Lunari Race, female only, male works fine. Other races females work fine as well. This is right off the bat on a clean install, no previous saves, in the cell while using Alternate Start.

I don't know if its textures, or meshes or both that are missing or something else entirely. I am leaning towards textures for reasons I listed below, but I could be wrong.

I have used the combination of Leyenda Skin, UNP HDT / UNPB HDT body, XPMSE and Fair Complexion along with the Lunari Race for quite some time in my Skyrim. Then I hit this brick wall on this issue.

I did a clean reinstall of my game after screwing around with ENBs and messing it up, and ran into it, then I reinstalled a second time, and same thing, now the 3rd time. I completely cleaned the PC of all things skyrim, lunari, fair complexion, leyenda, including registry, any old files that came up on seartches, wiped free space and defragged. Hard Booted, re-downloaded all the mods to their latest versions, reinstalled, same thing.

During Installation, I installed lunari race last, just to make sure it overwrites anything else that would interfere with it. 

There are 2 things I can think of that can affect this, but I have no clue why they still do so on a clean install:

Tender Hands for UNP, but I ran the game with it before and it ran fine

Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v7.9.1 UUNP Tender Hands Patch-51602-7-9-1 , but again, I ran the game with it before and it ran fine, also, I ran the UNP Texture Blender - Fair Skin, this again I ran before and it ran fine. Also naturally tried turning the Tender Hands off and on and even uninstalling it and tried different bodyslide presets etc. Nothing worked.

The hand mod affects hands, but not feet and I have both hands and feet missing, so I am leaning towards the Texture Blender causing the issue.

Also, I am not a modder, so could someone please tell me exactly and precisely which files should I check for to see if they are present and where they should be in the Data folder ? I do not understand all these nifs, dds es etc. and have no clue what to check.

If mine are gone, or simply need to be overwritten, which ones do I overwrite them with ? What shoudl I copy and into what to fix this ?

I also tried to search for some sort of support thread somewhere for the Lunari Race, couldn't find anything.

Load Order, if it helps:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Havok Breast Physic.esm
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
SWIFT.esp
UIExtensions.esp
XPMSE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
FNISspells.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
LunariRace.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Skysan_UltraSkimpy.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
The Ningheim.esp
Tanya's String.esp
Tender Hands_Nails.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Longer Days - 4 Hours - Dawnguard.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
VL No AoE Drain.esp
FA Guard Helmet.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
Havok Breast Physic.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Thanks

Usually when textures are missing the object that's missing them are purple in color.

When missing meshes they are invisible.

Also when wearing a outfit that's gender specific, wrong gender characters become invisible at the body part the outfit should be.

(example: an armor with only female models weared by a male will give an invisible body with a floating head and arms plus feets.)

I would suggest that you open the meshes folder of the Lunari race and see if there are missing: 

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

(...meshes/bhakti/lunari/actor/character/character assets/)

Usually when textures are missing the object that's missing them are purple in color.

When missing meshes they are invisible.

Also when wearing a outfit that's gender specific, wrong gender characters become invisible at the body part the outfit should be.

(example: an armor with only female models weared by a male will give an invisible body with a floating head and arms plus feets.)

I would suggest that you open the meshes folder of the Lunari race and see if there are missing: 

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

(...meshes/bhakti/lunari/actor/character/character assets/)

Indeed, you are correct, I have had some missing textures in past and those spots were kinda bluish or purple, and indeed, the nif files you listed were not present.

I copied them over from the lunari installation package, started the game, and the problem is fixed.

Thanks a lot

The only question on my mind that remains is how did these not get installed in the 1st place as they are located in the folders which were copied over in their entirety.

But if it creeps up again at least now I will know what to do about it, the issue is solved, thanks again.

Archived