Is this framerate normal?

that really weird, i only have an r9 390 and my game looks much better than that and doesnt run that bad

maybe it's the enb youre using or something?

did you configure your enb settings specifically for your pc or did you just go with whatever the enb creator used?

im talking about your enbseries folder

i think that's what it's called

uh

the one where you allocate how much memory to use, and, stuff...yeah that one, one of those

did i help? youre welcome

that really weird, i only have an r9 390 and my game looks much better than that and doesnt run that bad

maybe it's the enb youre using or something?

did you configure your enb settings specifically for your pc or did you just go with whatever the enb creator used?

im talking about your enbseries folder

i think that's what it's called

uh

the one where you allocate how much memory to use, and, stuff...yeah that one, one of those

did i help? youre welcome

Well, I kind of have every setting on in the mods and yes I have optimized the enblocal, which is the memory thing.

I kind of went balls to the walls

Can I have a screenshot of your game? Not only for this but trying to make my game look even better.

Well, Pfusher certanly  does some real good damn textures but they are incredible hardcore to play with.

Your graphic card is a monster tho, ...

Maybe there is something wrong with your config? 

I see a lot of fog in your screenshot, not sure if its added by vivid weathers.

- Can you force a sunny day to compare framerate?

- Can you post your localenb.ini settings?

- What is your Operative System?

- What is the size of your monitor? While this doesnt affect your computer performance it might not be important to install too many 4k size textures because unless your screen is big enough the difference would not be very noticeable.

Well, Pfusher certanly  does some real good damn textures but they are incredible hardcore to play with.

- What is the size of your monitor? While this doesnt affect your computer performance it might not be important to install too many 4k size textures because unless your screen is big enough the difference would not be very noticeable.

I forced a sunny day via removing vivid weathers.

Win 10 64 bit

24 inch 144hz monitor capped at 60 fps for Skyrim

post-970875-0-97726900-1466088981_thumb.png

Win 10 64 bit

Win 10 64 bit

Ok

When you forced a sunny day, did the fps counter got better?

24 inch monitor should do fine with 4k textures

There are several improvements to do on your enb ini, but lets just stick to basics for now:

- Your video memory settings in localenb are absurd. I think win10 cant allocate more than 4096. Try with that instead of 40640

- Having a reserved memory size so high might give you some CTDs, if that happens lower it to 256 or 512 top

- There are sections missing on your screenshot, make sure they look similar to this:

[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=true
EnableTemporalAA=false
EnableSubPixelAA=true
EnableTransparencyAA=false

[FIX]
FixGameBugs=true
FixParallaxBugs=true
FixParallaxTerrain=true
FixAliasedTextures=true
IgnoreInventory=true
FixTintGamma=false
RemoveBlur=false
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true
FixSkyReflection=true
FixCursorVisibility=true
FixLag=false

Win 10 64 bit

Ok

When you forced a sunny day, did the fps counter got better?

24 inch monitor should do fine with 4k textures

There are several improvements to do on your enb ini, but lets just stick to basics for now:

- Your video memory settings in localenb are absurd. I think win10 cant allocate more than 4096. Try with that instead of 40640

- Having a reserved memory size so high might give you some CTDs, if that happens lower it to 256 or 512 top

- There are sections missing on your screenshot, make sure they look similar to this:

[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=true
EnableTemporalAA=false
EnableSubPixelAA=true
EnableTransparencyAA=false

[FIX]
FixGameBugs=true
FixParallaxBugs=true
FixParallaxTerrain=true
FixAliasedTextures=true
IgnoreInventory=true
FixTintGamma=false
RemoveBlur=false
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true
FixSkyReflection=true
FixCursorVisibility=true
FixLag=false

Same fps on sunny day.

I will attach the second parto f my enblocal. I tried with different memory sizes but it did not make a difference.

post-970875-0-50118500-1466105192_thumb.png

ok, new tests:

- Change the enb values to what i suggested

- NLA ENB was created for an old enb binary (0.269). If you are using the latests (0.305 i think) try an older one, sometimes you do get better performance

- Also, and this is my personal experience and by no means should be taken as an absolut truth, if you are using an nvdia driver version 36x.x+ try with an older one since for some reason some ppl (like me) do get better results with drivers previous to 360.0.

I am using 355.60 myself for example, since i was getting fps drops from 29 to 14 fps in interiors with newer versions, but with older versions i get steady 39-42fps ( i do not have your monster graphic card)

ok, new tests:

- NLA ENB was created for an old enb binary (0.269). If you are using the latests (0.305 i think) try an older one, sometimes you do get better performance

- Also, and this is my personal experience and by no means should be taken as an absolut truth, if you are using an nvdia driver version 36x.x+ try with an older one since for some reason some ppl (like me) do get better results with drivers previous to 360.0.

I am using 355.60 myself for example, since i was getting fps drops from 29 to 14 fps in interiors with newer versions, but with older versions i get steady 39-42fps ( i do not have your monster graphic card)

OK. I will test these. But in a perfect world, i still could not hold a steady 60 EVERYWHERE rgiht? I know there are places like riften forests and riverwood entrance that are notorious for fps drops. I will get back to you!

ok, new tests:

OK. Well I think i found the problem.

Even JK's LIte was murdering my fps

First pic:34 FPS

Second PIc: 57 Fps

Are my frames in line with my game now?

post-970875-0-53757300-1466120167_thumb.jpg

post-970875-0-17619100-1466120186_thumb.jpg

The only thing you changed from 1st pic to 2nd pic was JK's Whiterun ??? I would have never guessed that mod also added fog..

We cant really say if your frames are in "line with your game" since for that we would need someone with, at least, your same graphic card and mods. Else we have nothing to compare it with. If you ask me more than 50+ fps in exteriors, using 4k parallax textures, with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 (? just taking a guess here) is great, but again my rig is far weaker than yours

A complete different and subjective matter is "does my skyrim look good"? That will depend on your landscape mod/s, texture packs, skyrim.ini settings, lighting mods and chosen ENB, and even when you get "what ppl consider best" it will still depend on your personal taste.

The only thing you changed from 1st pic to 2nd pic was JK's Whiterun ??? I would have never guessed that mod also added fog..

We cant really say if your frames are in "line with your game" since for that we would need someone with, at least, your same graphic card and mods. Else we have nothing to compare it with. If you ask me more than 50+ fps in exteriors, using 4k parallax textures, with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 (? just taking a guess here) is great, but again my rig is far weaker than yours

A complete different and subjective matter is "does my skyrim look good"? That will depend on your landscape mod/s, texture packs, skyrim.ini settings, lighting mods and chosen ENB, and even when you get "what ppl consider best" it will still depend on your personal taste.

The weather at the time of the 1st pic was foggy. but the only mod i changed was jks.

Also, I am at 1080p

Archived