CTD altstart bed-loadingscreens

Hello, I started playing skyrim again a few days ago. put some mods and when i create a char-male or female- it let me chose the place to spawn but when i go to bed it crash on loadingscreen. dunno what to do, it let me play as male a few mins but still crash. Im using a custom skeleton, XP32 one. but i re-installed it a few times and didn't fix.

here's my loadorder in case of some issues.

I'm ussing MO, the legendary unofficial patch, the others are just in the steam folder. should i erase them? the diamond gear ain't in skyrim should i erase that too?

loadorder.txt

Run loot before you start  a game, your load order is not good. You have all the skryim patches and the legendary patch and unless you have a mod that requires the older versions then it is best to only use the legendary patch alone.

Alternate start should always be last in load order or at least below any mod that modifies gameplay or worldspace or you will have problems.

Run loot before you start  a game, your load order is not good. You have all the skryim patches and the legendary patch and unless you have a mod that requires the older versions then it is best to only use the legendary patch alone.

Alternate start should always be last in load order or at least below any mod that modifies gameplay or worldspace or you will have problems.

hey thanks for answering, i cant run LOOT- my pc saids that isnt a win32 app. should i use boss instead? 

Can you setup MO to run loot instead? It works on 32 bit or at least that is the information I find from the developers site, maybe you installed the wrong verion? https://loot.github.io/docs/

Loot and tesedit can both help you find where your mods are conflicting so you need at least one of those utilities working on your pc if you're going to install a lot of mods.

Can you setup MO to run loot instead? It works on 32 bit or at least that is the information I find from the developers site, maybe you installed the wrong verion? https://loot.github.io/docs/

Loot and tesedit can both help you find where your mods are conflicting so you need at least one of those utilities working on your pc if you're going to install a lot of mods.

I've the 0.9v LOOT and doesn't start, i think it doesnt support XP, might be that. Downloaded TES5 and looks like "newwildlingsskyrim.esp" had some issues. i'll try deactivating it to see what happens.

Used TES5Edit and i've this, dunno what to do and didnt know what i did. what should i do now? anyway if it don't work thanks for your help bro, really appreciate it.

post-1222860-0-55713000-1465753547_thumb.jpg

post-1222860-0-60434500-1465753552_thumb.jpg

post-1222860-0-57937600-1465753560_thumb.jpg

Winxp is not going to let you run all those mods. Did you just install all those mods at once or have you been playing with a few already?

I would just remove all but alt start and the legendary patch and then create a character for testing with, run around the world for a bit and make sure the game is reasonably stable before adding mods and you should only add one at a time and test that each mod will not cause you to start crashing all the time. You cannot work around skyrims broken memory allocation so you are very limited by how many mods you can run especially if they have any art assets.

You will have to manually sort the mods but if you do it one at a time you can use tesedit to see which mods conflict to give you a better idea how to sort them.

Winxp is not going to let you run all those mods. Did you just install all those mods at once or have you been playing with a few already?

I would just remove all but alt start and the legendary patch and then create a character for testing with, run around the world for a bit and make sure the game is reasonably stable before adding mods and you should only add one at a time and test that each mod will not cause you to start crashing all the time. You cannot work around skyrims broken memory allocation so you are very limited by how many mods you can run especially if they have any art assets.

You will have to manually sort the mods but if you do it one at a time you can use tesedit to see which mods conflict to give you a better idea how to sort them.

Thanks mate, ill do that. take off a few mods, kinda a lot of mods. and try to play most vanilla as possible. Thanks for every response.

Archived