Twitching of Right Buttcheek - HDT issue

Freedent

Hey guys I'm having an issue with my jiggling mods. The right butt cheek twitches for about 4 seconds after coming to a stop and is kind of distracting. I have ALSL TBBP HDT and Skeleton, CBBE, HDT Bounce and jiggle didn't seem to work so I uninstalled and kept the mesh (was scared to get rid of it), CBBE and HDT conversion of Killerkeo's skimpy armor, and of course XPMSE.

Any help on this issue would be awesome!

Hmmm. If that does not work, you could always try uninstalling that patch temporarily, then make a new save with a non HDT hair applied. Then reinstall the patch and re apply the HDT hair. Not so sure when it comes to corrupted saves, just installing that patch originally worked for me. We'll figure it out.

Hmmm. If that does not work, you could always try uninstalling that patch temporarily, then make a new save with a non HDT hair applied. Then reinstall the patch and re apply the HDT hair. Not so sure when it comes to corrupted saves, just installing that patch originally worked for me. We'll figure it out.

Apply the HDT to the new save right?

Can try that. Not sure why any of the previous saves would not be working now. You've obviously got HDT-PE, and you got xmpse hopefully. No knowledge on why any saves would not work, simply knew the wiggling buttcheek fix, but I did not have any save issues.

Can try that. Not sure why any of the previous saves would not be working now. You've obviously got HDT-PE, and you got xmpse hopefully. No knowledge on why any saves would not work, simply knew the wiggling buttcheek fix, but I did not have any save issues.

Not exactly what was the issue with the save but after reinstalling the mods, the patch did the trick. Thank you so much! That was seriously distracted to look at.

Not exactly what was the issue with the save but after reinstalling the mods, the patch did the trick. Thank you so much! That was seriously distracted to look at.

Glad it worked.   :)   Yeah, that was really awkward to look at, lol.

Archived