UUNP HDT Physics Question

uhh186

Hey guys. Long time lurker here, so apologies if this is in the wrong spot, because it probably is.

Honestly, I've probably spent around 70 hours trying to get a working HDT vagina (among other things). Hundreds of searches, hundreds of threads. I have had zero luck over the probable year I've been trying (on and off, of course).

I've always been able to get working HDT breasts and butt physics, but I can't ever get the vagina to do anything, from all the guides I've gone through.

Either I follow one guide only to have all body physics stop working entirely, I follow another guide to have the breasts continue to work but the entire body to freak the f*** out when I try to play any animations, or I follow another guide to have nothing work besides having a pink blob floating around where the vagina should be.

Can anyone who has working body physics for the UUNP body help me out? I'm honestly so tired of sifting through all the posts only to have it screw something up or not work.

Thanks!!

Hey guys. Long time lurker here, so apologies if this is in the wrong spot, because it probably is.

Honestly, I've probably spent around 70 hours trying to get a working HDT vagina (among other things). Hundreds of searches, hundreds of threads. I have had zero luck over the probable year I've been trying (on and off, of course).

I've always been able to get working HDT breasts and butt physics, but I can't ever get the vagina to do anything, from all the guides I've gone through.

Either I follow one guide only to have all body physics stop working entirely, I follow another guide to have the breasts continue to work but the entire body to freak the f*** out when I try to play any animations, or I follow another guide to have nothing work besides having a pink blob floating around where the vagina should be.

Can anyone who has working body physics for the UUNP body help me out? I'm honestly so tired of sifting through all the posts only to have it screw something up or not work.

Thanks!!

Here you can find all you need

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

Glad to help. Welcome to LL.

So after 3 reinstalls of it, I finally have a vagina that acts like it wants to respond to the cock (it opens and closes with each thrust as it should), but the cock doesn't give a rats ass about the walls of the vagina and just goes where it wants. Also the vagina (I think?) sometimes clips through the body when moving.

Any ideas? I'm using the SoS addon/update (and of course the HDT xmls) supplied by that suite.

It also gives me weird boobs that sag horribly (which is kinda weird since I was using the same XML kit prior to installing this suite), but I'm less worried about that right now. 

Glad to help. Welcome to LL.

So after 3 reinstalls of it, I finally have a vagina that acts like it wants to respond to the cock (it opens and closes with each thrust as it should), but the cock doesn't give a rats ass about the walls of the vagina and just goes where it wants.

Any ideas? I'm using the SoS addon/update (and of course the HDT xmls) supplied by that suite.

It also gives me weird boobs that sag horribly (which is kinda weird since I was using the same XML kit prior to installing this suite), but I'm less worried about that right now. 

the schlong problem may just be the animations on their own, not entirely sure but i don't think that one is because of HDT

It would be good if you posted as the screen looks bad body. It would demonstrate the problem.

What a cock sometimes it happens then I use the setting position in Sexlab Framework to correct this.

For the most part it works really well, actually. I spent more time with it and I think the issues I'm having are actually not issues but just me having unrealistic expectations, I guess.

It's kind of weird sometimes, when the vagina opens as if something were entering but the schlong is misplaced, but with position tweaking it can line up okay. The schlong will also sometimes clip/poke through her stomach or back, but as I said I think this is normal for some positions and just requires realignment. 

If in fact these things aren't supposed to happen, I'm all ears! Otherwise, thanks for the link. It's about time I finally got this stupid thing working correctly-ish.

Archived