Problem With the Golden Khans Whored

Problem With the Golden Khans Whored

How to complete the quest Golden Whored. I tried "to talk to the Khans but I is not the dialogue of the plugin and I chose the normal dialogue about sex and it not work I had to kiss a lot of guys there but nothing there a problem?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys. Ok I've completed this quest so it is functional. This is what I did though.

1. Make sure you are the first to initiate conversation with the Khan. If they approuch you, the appropriate text wont appear.

2. Fuck em all! Don't skip a single male Khan, named or non-named. If you run out of male Khans, which is possible due to random generation, just find a khan, do him and then resurrect him.

Sometimes it feels as if the counter isnt keeping an accurate count. Honestly it felt as if I had my character fucking everyone at least twice, but using the resurrection command to refresh a few candidates, I was able to finish the counter to 10 with no further probelms.

Archived