SexLabFramework_v161b_FULL (1) can't be added.

Daj554

i'm new to this website and using NMM to download the mods but for some reason it says in the NMM download manager it can't be added

i tried extracting and opening the 7z file using both 7zip and winrar but both of them say that the "archive is corrupted"

i've also tried redownloading it and same thing happens

is there a way to fix this?

if you have message "Archive is corrupted" that is not NMM's fault but bad (archive file) download. Try to re download it and/or use different browser. I have NMM 0.61.23 version and i reinstalled Skyrim and Sexlab 2-3 days ago and all works perfectly. Also, when download the file, do not extract it yourself but install it using NMM. If you don't know how, please, check my OP for NMM in my signature.

if you have message "Archive is corrupted" that is not NMM's fault but bad (archive file) download. Try to re download it and/or use different browser. I have NMM 0.61.23 version and i reinstalled Skyrim and Sexlab 2-3 days ago and all works perfectly. Also, when download the file, do not extract it yourself but install it using NMM. If you don't know how, please, check my OP for NMM in my signature.

Okay i've tried firefox and even IE and both of them fails the download...

( 0-0)

Okay i've solved it using megasync and it's now in process in NMM thanks for the help :D

Archived