i need some help with modding bout the body mods

hello as the title stats i need some help reguarding the body mods like unp uunp cbbe type of mods basically when i play skyrim the body doesnt look correctly to my standards like id like some help because i see everyone posting pics an stuff like there characters all over the web an id really like to know how this is possible to get the bodys to look like theres like what body mods do they use ill upload

my NMM loadout an tell me if i am using the correct body mods because i feel like the body looks like shit an everyone elses characters bodys look so amazing HD like an the characters boobs look big an more realistic were as mine ingame look nice but less jiggly like an a lil hd but there isnt much quality an effect there like others have also the other thing id like the mention is the loadout im using is uunp or unp im not sure which but what im gonna do is start from strach but id like to make instead a cbbe hd jiggly body like others hav with a curvier more bigger body an boobs

so if you can post what mods i will require also ignore my loadout that i hav tho but this is sorta just a refernce of what i hav so far but im gonna start from scratch an use a cbbe type of body but id like to know how you guys make your body so hd like if it is possible would you guys be able to make a back up file of some data files based on the bodys your using if possible to save me the trouble of lookin an downloading the body mods you mention but id really like to know

if you guys would be possible to backup all your body mods you are using ingame including all your armor mods yes we all know its not supporting the modder but really tho the modder isnt being supporting because all mods are free its optional to donate money to them ya we know this but no one does it some may yes but really tho this is really gonna help me weeks on trying ive already spent almost 4 weeks trying

an every time i try it looks like shit tremendously the body is decent but it looks nothing compared to all you guys like your body ingame looks curvy more hd sweaty an more jiggly an bigger boobs were as every body mod i use it comes out a lil less jiggly without any butt bounce an the boobs jiggle but not realistic wise were you guys hav also the outfits make the boobs big but ingame viewing character naked the boobs are practically basic size an less like yours

so if possible help me out because i want a body that uses a cbbe based body so its more curvy more realistic like yours if possible please make a backup of your body mods an all armor mods based on that body if so possible it help me out tremendously also i own skyrim from steam so dont say im not supporting anyone like the modder or bethesda i own the game an modders arent being supported first off an youd understand my concept because donating is optional its free so yes if so possible id really be happy if you can make a backup of all body mods you use also if some of you cannot please give me every list imaginable that you use an all download links because you will save me weeks even months trying my best with this all thank you an dont judge me by this this is what i want an my personal experience just like everyone else everyone is diffrent so thank you

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-05-30T17-45-31.txt

hello as the title stats i need some help reguarding the body mods like unp uunp cbbe type of mods basically when i play skyrim the body doesnt look correctly to my standards like id like some help because i see everyone posting pics an stuff like there characters all over the web an id really like to know how this is possible to get the bodys to look like theres like what body mods do they use ill upload my NMM loadout an tell me if i am using the correct body mods because i feel like the body looks like shit an everyone elses characters bodys look so amazing HD like an the characters boobs look big an more realistic were as mine ingame look nice but less jiggly like an a lil hd but there isnt much quality an effect there like others have also the other thing id like the mention is the loadout im using is uunp or unp im not sure which but what im gonna do is start from strach but id like to make instead a cbbe hd jiggly body like others hav with a curvier more bigger body an boobs so if you can post what mods i will require also ignore my loadout that i hav tho but this is sorta just a refernce of what i hav so far but im gonna start from scratch an use a cbbe type of body but id like to know how you guys make your body so hd like if it is possible would you guys be able to make a back up file of some data files based on the bodys your using if possible to save me the trouble of lookin an downloading the body mods you mention but id really like to know if you guys would be possible to backup all your body mods you are using ingame including all your armor mods yes we all know its not supporting the modder but really tho the modder isnt being supporting because all mods are free its optional to donate money to them ya we know this but no one does it some may yes but really tho this is really gonna help me weeks on trying ive already spent almost 4 weeks trying an every time i try it looks like shit tremendously the body is decent but it looks nothing compared to all you guys like your body ingame looks curvy more hd sweaty an more jiggly an bigger boobs were as every body mod i use it comes out a lil less jiggly without any butt bounce an the boobs jiggle but not realistic wise were you guys hav also the outfits make the boobs big but ingame viewing character naked the boobs are practically basic size an less like yours so if possible help me out because i want a body that uses a cbbe based body so its more curvy more realistic like yours if possible please make a backup of your body mods an all armor mods based on that body if so possible it help me out tremendously also i own skyrim from steam so dont say im not supporting anyone like the modder or bethesda i own the game an modders arent being supported first off an youd understand my concept because donating is optional its free so yes if so possible id really be happy if you can make a backup of all body mods you use also if some of you cannot please give me every list imaginable that you use an all download links because you will save me weeks even months trying my best with this all thank you an dont judge me by this this is what i want an my personal experience just like everyone else everyone is diffrent so thank you

I'd really recommend using bodyslide for the meshes, that way you can shape it however you want. You'll have to decide whether you want CBBE or UUNP. I wouldn't expect someone to send you their files, as that would be kind of gigantic and a huge pain to organize. I'm sure there are vanilla replacer sets still available for specific body types if you want something pre-made.

There are a number of texture replacers for whichever body type you choose. You can sort through the popular ones yourself, or if you see a screenshot with textures you like, you can always ask them what they use. Lighting and ENB mods also have a pretty dramatic effect on how textures end up looking. That's something else you could look in to.

I'm not totally sure where you were going with that bit at the end, so I'm just going to ignore it.

OK LIKE I POSTED BEFORE IM LOOKING FOR A BODY MOD LIKE EVERYONE USES ALSO IM NOT GOOD WITH BODYSLIDE SO THATS MY TROUBLE I MEAN YA IVE TRIED BODYSLIDE ONCE BUT THE OUTCOME WAS GREAT AN YA BUT ALL ARMOR MODS IVE

USED SEEM TO NOT FIT THAT SIZE OF BODY I CHOSE IM USING UNP AN UUNP TYPE YES BUT LIKE I POSTED ABOVE IM LOOKING FOR A DOWNLOAD LINK OF ALL THE MODS ANYONE WHO DOES REPLY ON THIS POST CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME A UPLOAD LIST AN

DOWNLOAD LINK TO NEXUS OR HERE FROM THE SITE BOUT ALL BODY MODS YOU USE FOR INSTANCE DO YOU USE UUNP UNP OR CBBE OR HDT CBBE OR HDT UUNP BASICALLY IM ASKING FOR THIS IM GOIN TO BE WIPING MY SKYRIM OUT AGAIN AN RESTARTING FROM SCRATCH AN WHAT IM LOOKING FOR IS A BODY THATS NICE AN HAS A CURVY MORE SWEATY LIKE TEXTURE AN HD LIKE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS BUT EVERYTIME I TRY IT COMES OUT JUST WEIRD ALSO YES IM USING CAPS AN MAYBE MY WRITING SUCKS BUT ITS NOT EASY TO ASK FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITHOUT KNOWING LIL KNOWLEDGE BOUT A FEW BODY

MODS AN HOW TO PROPERLY DOWNLOAD AN USE THEM YES IVE USED THEM IN THE PAST AN YES I HAD THE BEST OUTCOME BUT WHAT HAPPENED IS NEXUS MOD MANAGER FUCKED UP ALL MY MODS I HAV NEARLY 500 MODS INSTALLED INCLUDING BODY MODS I LIKED AN EVERYTHING BUT WHAT HAPPENED WAS THE NEW UPDATE FROM NEXUS CHANGED THERE POLICY WERE ALL MODS WERE DELETED AN WIPED OUT AN NOW MY SKYRIM CAME OUT SCREWED UP WERE AS IM STUCK DOWNLOADING STUFF FROM SCRATCH BUT AS I POSTED ABOVE THIS IS WHY IM ASKING FOR HELP MY SKYRIM WAS MODDED 3 YEARS AGO AN I COMPLETELY FORGOT WHAT I USED TO USE AN EVERYTHING SO PRETTY MUCH THIS IS WHAT IM ASKING FOR HELP WITH

ALSO IF YOU CAN MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR FILES IT BE GOOD ALSO I REALLY DONT MIND IF YOUR MODS ARE ALOT I CAN WITHSTAND THE ORGANIZING PART AS LONG AS THE OUTCOME OF YOUR BODY MODS COME OUT GOOD WHICH ISNT A PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU OFFERED SOMETHING YOU USE AN SHOULD WORK ALSO I USE LOOT SO IF THERE IS A PROBLEM IT WILL ORGANIZE EM FOR ME IF THE ISSUE IS LIL OR A PROBLEM IT WILL BE NOT A PROBLEM FIGURING IT OUT SO IF EVERYONE WILL BE KIND ENOUGH TO UPLOAD YOUR BACK UP OF EVERY BODY MOD AN ARMOR MODS YOU USE IT WILL HELP ME OUT ALOT

Archived