Jump to content

I think I have a mod conflict with Sexout, but I can't figure out what it is. Game crashes when autosaving and changing cells.


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello!

 

I'm pretty sure that I have some sort of mod incompatibility, but I'm not entirely sure what mods might be causing it. The game runs fine for a few hours, but in time, something goes wrong and I lose the ability to autosave or enter new cells without crashing.

 

In some runs, I get an error popup that states that "Sexout: Your NVSE cosave appears to be unavailable. Sexout is reinitializing to compensate, but you will likely have problems in other mods." I have NVSE version 5.0b2 and NX version 16. I'm not sure if this is part of some bigger problem or another beast entirely.

 

I went through all my mods, enabling and disabling everything, and found that disabling Sexout allows me to autosave and move between cells again. The game seems to run just fine like this. 

 

Thanks in advance!

 

Load order of active plugins exported from LOOT in the spoiler

 

 

 

 0  0 FalloutNV.esm
 1  1 DeadMoney.esm
 2  2 HonestHearts.esm
 3  3 OldWorldBlues.esm
 4  4 LonesomeRoad.esm
 5  5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm
 6  6 ClassicPack.esm
 7  7 MercenaryPack.esm
 8  8 TribalPack.esm
 9  9 CaravanPack.esm
10  a YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
11  b NVEC BugFixes.esm
12  c NVInteriors_Core.esm
13  d New Vegas Redesigned 3.esm
14  e NVInteriors_ComboEdition_AWOP.esm
15  f FCOMaster.esm
16 10 AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
17 11 Sexout.esm
18 12 SexoutSlavery.esm
19 13 SexoutCommonResources.esm
20 14 SexoutTryout.esm
21 15 Gomorrah Redesigned v2.esp
22 16 SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
23 17 AWOPDeadMoney.esm
24 18 More Traits.esm
25 19 Project Nevada - Core.esm
26 1a More Perks.esm
27 1b More Perks for Companions.esm
28 1c oHUD.esm
29 1d Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
30 1e Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
31 1f Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
32 20 Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
33 21 YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
34 22 Better Game Performance.esp
35 23 Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp
36 24 Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition Plus.esp
37 25 Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
38 26 More Perks for Companions Update.esp
39 27 The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
40 28 DarNifiedUINV.esp
41 29 Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
42 2a New Vegas Redesigned 3.esp
43 2b NVEC Reduce CTD.esp
44 2c More Perks Update.esp
45 2d WeaponModsExpanded.esp
46 2e WMX-POPMerged.esp
47 2f MMUE POP.esp
48 30 SunnyCompanion.esp
49 31 Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
50 32 MMUE-CP-PNALLDLC.esp
51 33 WMX-DLCMerged.esp
52 34 MMUE-CP-WMX.esp
53 35 MMUE-CP-AWOP+NVInteriors.esp
54 36 SexoutConsequences.esp
55 37 MMUE-CP-PNEquipment.esp
56 38 AWOP-WMX.esp
57 39 More Traits Update.esp
58 3a Redesigned36 and Tryout and PN.esp
59 3b AWOPDeadMoneyVendorPatch.esp
60 3c MMUE-CP-PNRebalance.esp
61 3d SmallerTalk.esp
62 3e bzArmour.esp
63 3f MMUE-CP-PNCore.esp
64 40 Easy Hacking and Guaranteed Pick Pocket.esp
65 41 SexoutPosNew.esp
66 42 FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - Full.esp

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

It looks like the problem might have fixed itself when LOOT was reran, and the load order changed. I'm still not sure what caused the initial problem, but it seems to have been solved. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...