I'm not sure if this was brought up already, if so could you please guide me to the answer.

I had Kinky's World v0.2.6.7 installed in my game and recently I decided to upgrade the mod to v0.2.8.7

While my game states that the mod is installed, the option menu for the mod isn't showing up in game

Did you delete all cachefiles when upgrading? You might also have to wait a bit before the options shows..

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, hopefully this appears alright. It's my first time using KW and I'm using the 2.8 version. I keep getting errors in game like these:

4lutOV.jpg

JsLIlI.jpg​

Other than that and a few issues with the exhibition skill* everything is working fine for me. I delete all the caches before starting the game, clean up outfits is false, stuck check auto reset is false, I uninstall error trap just in case, and Delphys dashboard shows nothing corrupt or duplicated in my mod folder. How do I fix this?

I have NRaas' Register, DebugEnabler, Master Controller (Cheats and Progression), Story Progression (Population, Relationship, and Skill), Woohooer (Scoring, Shower Outdoor, Toilet Stall), and  I also have GraphicalXTC SexualDaydreams.

*I was using Master Controller to give my sims a bit of history and it was the only trait I couldn't alter. No matter what it stayed at 0, but when I was focused on another sim in my household one sim finally crossed the threshold to level one of the exhibition skill after taking a kinky selfie.

For those of you whose Kinky option has disappeared from the pie menu, I've come up with a solution that might work for you.

Step 1. Go to City Hall and click on it. Click NRaas -> Overwatch -> Settings.

Step 2. Set both Clean Up Outfits and Stuck Check Auto-Reset back to TRUE. Accept the changes.

Step 3. Wait for the notifications of the changes to appear. Then go back and set Clean Up Outfits and Stuck Check Auto-Reset back to FALSE. Accept the changes. Wait about 5-20 in-game minutes for the changes to take effect.

Step 4. When you click on your Sim, the Kinky option should be back. Reenable KinkyWorld.

Step 5. Choose the settings you want for KinkyWorld. Now you're good to go!

Hopefully this will work for those of you having this problem. It worked for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, whenever I try to get my sim to woohoo with somebody on his home lot it pops up with "No, I don't want to do that here, someone might see me.", when it's in the privacy of his own home.

I've tried removing windows, moving houses. Nothing works, please help!

Hi, um i have built a high school registered it and als enabled the option on kinky setting. but when it comes to registering either professor or headmaster or janitor my sims name or my sims icon doesn't show up. i was wondering if somebody could help me?

Settings I have for high school:

high school Auto management    enabled

Student performance rate    100

Sim types recruited atomatically   services (i have tried all the options on this one but she dosent coem up)

Skill level required to give lecture   1 ( i have set it on 0)

my sim have woohoo skill up to 2  and exobition almost  to 1

If somebody could help me, that would be great :>

Hey guys, whenever I try to get my sim to woohoo with somebody on his home lot it pops up with "No, I don't want to do that here, someone might see me.", when it's in the privacy of his own home.

I've tried removing windows, moving houses. Nothing works, please help!

Hi you have to change privacy situation settings to standard :>

Not sure if someone has already posted a similiar issue and I cant seem to find. Gonna apologize in advance if it js but I seem to be having some issues with starting my Woohoo interactions. Both parties will accept the woohoo interaction, after walking to the object like a bed or shower, the action cancels automatically. It is the most annoying thing in the world. The only way I can get it to work sometimes is when my sims Woohoo regularly than use the Kinky mod, but it doesn't always work. Is there a way to fix this? I am using Nraas Woohooer along with many other major Nraas mods like Story Progression, Overwatch etc and I have already made the necessary setting changes to these mods so it won't interfere with Kinky, but no luck. I also just downloaded the most recent version of Kinky and still the same issue

If you order herbs or seeds you have to look in the mail box of your lot (as in rl) - the parcel with your weeds / sseds should be arrive eventually next day  (via postman!).

The title of the package you need in your mods folder is

ONIKIS_Cannabis.package

You need no EP for using the weed but I think a sim needs Level 7 (gardening) if you like to use the seed.

I do not have the Animations tab.

I have read the original post, troubleshooting pages, and other things. But I can't find where to register the animations.

You say its in kinky/settings/animations, but the only thing in the kinky option is woohoo and exhibition, and shave pubes. Am i supposed to activate it somewhere else, or is this an easy fix that I am missing?

I am able to do a few animations, but some give me the error "no stage", I also cannot find where to activate animation packs. I have even checked right where you said, yet its not there.

maybe I'm missing something

Thank you.

I have read the original post, troubleshooting pages, and other things. But I can't find where to register the animations.

You say its in kinky/settings/animations, but the only thing in the kinky option is woohoo and exhibition, and shave pubes. Am i supposed to activate it somewhere else, or is this an easy fix that I am missing?

I am able to do a few animations, but some give me the error "no stage", I also cannot find where to activate animation packs. I have even checked right where you said, yet its not there.

Thank you.

The lastest version of the mod splits the Kinky menu into two options. Kinky is where you do your sim level stuff, KinkyWorld is where the settings and behind the scenes stuff like adding new animation packs.

Thank you.

Yes, you do.

It`s in KinkyWorld>Settings>Woohoo>Packages.

Not sure if someone has already posted a similiar issue and I cant seem to find. Gonna apologize in advance if it js but I seem to be having some issues with starting my Woohoo interactions. Both parties will accept the woohoo interaction, after walking to the object like a bed or shower, the action cancels automatically. It is the most annoying thing in the world. The only way I can get it to work sometimes is when my sims Woohoo regularly than use the Kinky mod, but it doesn't always work. Is there a way to fix this? I am using Nraas Woohooer along with many other major Nraas mods like Story Progression, Overwatch etc and I have already made the necessary setting changes to these mods so it won't interfere with Kinky, but no luck. I also just downloaded the most recent version of Kinky and still the same issue

You might want to remove Nraas Woohooer as it`s said to be conflicting with KW.

The message "No, we can't do that here. Someone might see us." keeps coming up and my sims won't woohoo. I've tried deleting all the windows in the room but it won't work. I'm using the latest version 3.0, but never had this kind of issue in the precious one. Please help!

The message "No, we can't do that here. Someone might see us." keeps coming up and my sims won't woohoo. I've tried deleting all the windows in the room but it won't work. I'm using the latest version 3.0, but never had this kind of issue in the precious one. Please help!

go to kinky settings->global settings->privacy setting->set to either standard or exhibition. If that doesn`t work, try to also put autonomy to low. After those settings are set, you could also set "always accept on", in kinky debug. Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...

Sims seem to rather only commit to two positions in bed when sleeping, (Bj and cowgirl ONLY while sleeping in the same bed) and not ever have any kind of other interactions, as if the animation failed to load up or something.. No idea what's happening though, as all animations should be correctly placed in, and all should be working as intended. Reinstalled the mods themselves multiple times, reinstalled the game as well. 

> After the sims accept a woohoo, they both move to a place, however, no animation gets played, as if the command got canceled. Any idea for a fix?

----------------------

** FIXED **
Downloaded the newest patreon version. (Build 350). Everything works as should be.

Hey, new user here

So I think I've more or less set up the mod. There's a few animation packages I haven't loaded yet but I don't think those matter. In short, my Sims won't make the sex :3

I've gone through the settings and I think everything is in order. I'm just testing out the mod right now so I set autonomy to disabled and then turned always accept on in the debug settings. Before I turned on AlwaysAccept my female sim would visibly reject her partner and he would get a negative moodlet. After I turned it on, she visibly agrees, but then nothing happens. If I direct them to do it on the bed, they'll walk to either side of it. And then nothing. The related action just vanishes from the queue.

Any help? Thanks :DDD

so, i'm having a few issues (atleast i think) First of all, i can't seem to get my sim to do proper female masturbation scenes in a mirror/shower/bath. I also seem to get a few status messages like "BedSleep: Woohoo_GoodDream". I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen and i can't really find anything about it just by searching. Recently I've also been getting "WooHoo.InteractionToolTip:Blocked" but i have all the packages so i'm lost with that.  I do have all the animation packs installed that i know of, and i don't have any conflicting mods (that i know of anyway), Thank you for any responses you might give.