Eye reflection bug?

So, I'm trying to make some followers, and on the one I've finished I've noticed this bug. As you can see, his right eye is foggy, I believe it's the reflection being wonky, because if the light hits him in a certain way, it goes completely white. I'm using The Eyes of Beauty for the eye textures, and I did make him standalone, if that's what's causing this.

AhsPFHx.jpg

So, I'm trying to make some followers, and on the one I've finished I've noticed this bug. As you can see, his right eye is foggy, I believe it's the reflection being wonky, because if the light hits him in a certain way, it goes completely white. I'm using The Eyes of Beauty for the eye textures, and I did make him standalone, if that's what's causing this.

AhsPFHx.jpg

Make sure the head mesh in your face geometry folder has the additional geometry. If not, you can copy and paste it from another head mesh. So long as it has the same number of eyes as the one you're using, it should be fine.

post-541074-0-37420300-1463471725_thumb.jpg

Archived