Companions

i can give you my girls, if you like them. most of them will be shown at the thread, which can be found by clicking on my signature.

these are all reconfigurations of vanilla npcs, only.

Jenassa, Aela, Njada, Ria, Vex, Utgherd, Mjoll, Lydia, Iona, Jordis, Irileth, Delphine, Senna and Hroki.

To make these work you have to export the FaceGenData by your own. This can be simply done by loading the *esp with all of his dependics inside creation kit and highlighting the affectet npc and finally pressing "ctrl+f4". No saving to the *esp needed.

To make them as look as my screenshots, you have to use coverwomen for the face and cbbe and XCE with less saturated eyes (better eyes by Xenius). You have to install MTOH and ApachiiSkyeHair, also.

I've tweaked them a little bit. all girls (without Irileth, Delphine, Vex, Senna, Hroki) are lvl 81. Irileth, Delphine are walking like a woman with my *esp.

[spoiler= samples (not all of the girls are shown)]

[spoiler=Mjoll]mjoll_the_lioness_by_convaincant-d4usva0.jpg

[spoiler=Jordis (right)]souhait_and_jordis___spouses_by_convaincant-d4xoayp.jpg

[spoiler=Jenassa]jenassa___prepare_by_convaincant-d4uwegg.jpg

[spoiler=Aela]companion_aela_by_convaincant-d4v0sop.jpg

[spoiler=Njada]njada_stonearm_by_convaincant-d4v44yj.jpg

[spoiler=Senna]crusaders_of_dibella___senna_by_convaincant-d4v88be.jpg

[spoiler=Iona]iona___breakfest_by_convaincant-d4wemp2.jpg

[spoiler=Utgherd]uthgerd_the_unbroken_by_convaincant-d4vkiiq.jpg

[spoiler=Lydia]lydia___rendevouz_by_convaincant-d4vkzu2.jpg

Archived