Coitus interruptus? Better not!

quasimodo75

The title of this means "interrupted sexual intercourse", it´s a medical term.

The experience behind this: I had my char seduce Caelia Draconis (head of the Leyawiin guard) when I suddenly had to quit playing Oblivion. Pressed F5, quit game, later tried to resume.

Forget it. You can go on forever, the status bars won´t move, you are stuck. Using the console to get to Hawkhaven made him stand around there motionless.

Thus, I had to go back to my last full save, which had me loose some 2,5 hours gameplay.

So, just as in real life, don´t get going unless you are certain to have the time to go all the way.

Extremely realistic! :D :D :D

you could always disable extender, go back, let them finish normally and then reactivate it, you will lose sexual level of course, but at least you would not be in an infinite loop... i know i did when i saved with f5 to get back to normal, or you can always disable your partner, then enable him/her again and type TFC to turn off free camera mode. everything would return back to normal, i would still recomend disable the extender, way too buggy for my tastes and doesn't actually adds anything useful

oh that, for some strange reason the last xlovers full package AIO i downloaded does not have lovers magic(it also erased the other lovers plugins i had installed before)... not a great loss i believe...(except for crowning island, i had to get that installed again) i have enough sex magic on my spellbook just starting, don't need the sex powered weapon, or resurrect a slave when i can just hilarity resurrect and afterwards cast enslave on the npc... and sell afterwards or give my opponents a sweet death... call me barbarian gal but an axe was always good to give fast deaths without long animations n.n

Iris,

thanks for your help. I mean, losing some gaming time is not the end of it: I do not know how many hundreds of hours I have put into Oblivion by now.

I just thought this to be an extremely funny thing, true to some real life experiences in a bizarre way. :D

Archived