Anyone know of a good tutorial for making ESP's

to make things easy, if you chose not too use fo4edit, you could go to armor copy entirely a vanilla edit, makesure to rename AAA_ or anything unique to start over, you can edit stats from there easily to make it standalone.  to craft you had to make Co_recipe following category on armor keywords if you had that mod if not, you could put it under chemlab and see where the particular item leads to  have  the item ingame.

Recap lists to do

- Make A new  unique id  ie.( _AAA or unique item to list above the vanilla id so it doesn't duplicated the same thing making it dirty edit)

- make CO_ constructible object recipes  ie  (check  certain armor where it leads sometimes its on WorkshopChemlab most items

are in there)

to make things easy, if you chose not too use fo4edit, you could go to armor copy entirely a vanilla edit, makesure to rename AAA_ or anything unique to start over, you can edit stats from there easily to make it standalone.  to craft you had to make Co_recipe following category on armor keywords if you had that mod if not, you could put it under chemlab and see where the particular item leads to  have  the item ingame.

Recap lists to do

- Make A new  unique id  ie.( _AAA or unique item to list above the vanilla id so it doesn't duplicated the same thing making it dirty edit)

- make CO_ constructible object recipes  ie  (check  certain armor where it leads sometimes its on WorkshopChemlab most items

are in there)

I'm trying to port something from skyrim to this when in FO4EDIT it says male world model but nothing about female small things like this really confuse me.

The thing is you need to re-adjust the propeties  skyrim is a different game , fallout 4 runs on new engine so you need to check if the setting vanilla armor on that file is the same setting on 3ds max check more tutorial on youtube some of them i'm sure the rest if porting stuff i'm terrible at it, if you  said something porting that's not my field  i'm sure other LL member can help you out with that.

The thing is you need to re-adjust the propeties  skyrim is a different game , fallout 4 runs on new engine so you need to check if the setting vanilla armor on that file is the same setting on 3ds max check more tutorial on youtube some of them i'm sure the rest if porting stuff i'm terrible at it, if you  said something porting that's not my field  i'm sure other LL member can help you out with that.

I have done all of that stuff it's just the ESP I am having trouble with I thought I had done everything but I can't spawn anything in when I go in game

EDIT: Got the ESP working spawned the item in and the outfit is invisible fuck me

i'm having the same issue too, so let's just say just be patient and wait for the next nifskope update or you could refer other tutorial.

people have got things working using the tutorial on here its proabbly me just being dumb and doing it worng.

nah  you not dumb, its just confusing and i know it feels i made mistakes on rigging as well just keep watching mix and match tutorial skyrim vs fallout 4, trust me when it clicks every armor you rig will be easy.

I managed to get the mesh in game and visible woooop

Archived