After having my pc offline for better part of a year

oticon

i have an issue i am unable to diagnose

to start things off my system specs are as follows, im only posting to assure people here that i know my system well

windows 7 pro 64bit

i7 3770k

asus ROG maximus V Formula

xfx 7990

xfx 7990

xfx 7990

32gb ddr3 g.skill pc2700 trident

Thermaltake tough power 1600 WATT

Lepa 900 Watt

24x3tb HDD's (yes you red that right) i have 72TB's

anyways given the above specs everything is watercooled

and i specifically set my Skyrim up on its own Hard drive aside from C:program files x86/steam/steamapps/common

instead it reads as follows F:program files x86/steam/steamapps/common and the SKSE and LOOT and BOSS and FNIS all are shortcut links from there to desktop where applicable

now onto my issue .... 3 months ago i installed my 60mb fiber optic connection

i normally dont put this pc online unless it is to get updates this time i saw there were 232 updates i had missed, so i left it on and went to sleep woke up and found not only did this update but so did my steam which screwed everything up

before all of my mods that i had downloaded and there was quite a few nearly 480GB's and probably 500 or better mods, all worked fine, i could shut the ones i didnt want to play down and start up all the others and get them to play just fine, or i could shut those down and load others in ...no worries all was fine, till the steam update that is,

Now when i click my links i start to play a game and no mods are listed ....huh? ok so i right click Skyrim game start icon, and my skse icon, and my skyrim launcher icon and i open all 3 up in "OPEN Folder location" it goes straight to my F: drive mentioned above, in my skyrim folder all mods are present and accounted for, and intact,

I start up loot and then run FNIS both current and upto date ...all mods present and accounted for

and just for kicks i open up Skyrim launcher and check my load order in there , all mods present and accounted for

but when i start my game , im back to playing stock skyrim ...no mods ...no nothing its as if i just installed the game and i dont have any other versions of this game installed anywhere on my pc

so any help ....anyone?

uh, you need SKSE loader to load the game, I personally start through Mod Organizer. but you can create shortcut for that.

and i specifically set my Skyrim up on its own Hard drive aside from C:program files x86/steam/steamapps/common

instead it reads as follows F:program files x86/steam/steamapps/common and the SKSE and LOOT and BOSS and FNIS all are shortcut links from there to desktop where applicable

Archived