Atomic body deleted the nodes for body offset

Any idea how one would add them back? I'd like to kill these seams. Does this count for wrist seams too? I get alot of those.

Use 2pac's body as the basic and turn the TBD slider to max will give you a body really like Atomic.

I've tried to port some of the sliders from 2pac's body to cbbe , but don't have time to convert clothes

Anyone have new insight to fixing this neck seam crap? :(

Wear a scarf or something cover up awful neck seam.

i was using that : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9297/? not best solution, but at least works, im not playing too much with atomic, kinda sad about lack of clothes and also because im getting a horrible time to do conversions, kinda busy with real life / work.

Anyone have new insight to fixing this neck seam crap? :(

Wear a scarf or something cover up awful neck seam.

i was using that : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9297/? not best solution, but at least works, im not playing too much with atomic, kinda sad about lack of clothes and also because im getting a horrible time to do conversions, kinda busy with real life / work.

It was taken down :( do you have the file still?

For anyone who's wondering, this dropbox file is safe, and contains what I assume are Elianora's accessories. Seems to have a variety of bags, some gloves and scarves, among other similar items. The bags and body holsters are bodyslide capable. I'm skeptical the real Elianora would wander into our little NSFW forum here, but I definitely appreciate the upload!

For anyone who's wondering, this dropbox file is safe, and contains what I assume are Elianora's accessories. Seems to have a variety of bags, some gloves and scarves, among other similar items. The bags and body holsters are bodyslide capable. I'm skeptical the real Elianora would wander into our little NSFW forum here, but I definitely appreciate the upload!

It's her, I gave her the link to the thread. The account is old but she never posted anything.

It's her, I gave her the link to the thread. The account is old but she never posted anything.

Oh, nice! Thanks to both of you!

@Topic, today I achieved my goal throughout the morning.

Brought Atomic Beauty to Skyrim :D

attachicon.gifenb 2016_05_28 15_31_44_44.png

Probably not out of scope, but I have my list of things I wanted to do with this body lol.

Is it possible to have a bodyslide preset of AB for Skyrim (maybe UUNP) ? Thank you.

basicaly AB is changed from the TBD of skrim

Yes, and because, from back in the days, no TBD bodyslide preset exist (Am I wrong ?), I asked nanogenesis one preset, at least for AB, in Skyrim.

Friggin' Done

Here's the conversions for all the remaining armors in the game...

I probably missed a couple so lemme know and I'll get on it.

These are basic vanilla conversions and I think they all work just fine, currently still testing and looking for bugs and missing meshes

Raider and gunner harness have been changed to the infiltrator mod just cause I like it better

The railroad armored coat has been changed to Fortaleza mk 4, same reason

Outifts that haven't been completed:

Institute Lab coat (the skirt doesn't stay with the body when the character moves)

There's a page in the downloads section that'll be kept up to date

(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62936-atomic-beauty-armor-conversions-for-bodyslide/)

Can i replace only for player clothes?

For body i use unique body player mod. It`s fine - when i nude, but what about clothes? When i use this kind of mods - i have problem - all NPC with normal body - have big mellons on wear :) Can i fix that?

sry for bad english

Question to those who were able to make Bodyslide conversions..

When I played skyrim, to make UNP conversions from CBBE Bodyslide files, I used the outfit studio to convert, but I completely forgot how to do it because I haven't had a pc in 6 months....

Would it even be possible?? If someone knows how to do it in outfit studio could you refresh my memory??

Sure, firstly get all the files. The ones needed are AtomicBReferences.osp and AtomicB - Bodies.osp

AtomicBodyBSFiles.7z

Alongside the meshes and textures you want to convert, textures aren't strictly necessary but its nice to know where they are should you want to make a mashup of some kind

Open Bodyslide

Open Outfit Studio

File>Load Project...

Select AtomicBReferences.osp

Select which flavor you wish to use, CBBEtoAtomic converts CBBE to Atomic Beauty and so on

File>Load Outfit...

Under Outfit/Mesh press the Browse button

Select your outfits .Nif

Slider>Conform All Sliders

Move Slider to 100%, all the way right

File>Export>Export Nif

This converts the mesh to the basic Atomic Beauty body style from which ever style you selected

Now to fully convert the file for BS use

File>Load Project...

Select AtomicB - Bodies.osp

Select AtomicBeauty

File>Load Outfit

select the Nif you previously edited

***Edit mesh as needed***

File>Save Project As...

Fill in fields to your preference, just make them unique or you'll have a bunch of files in BS that all say AtomicBeauty

***Make absolutely sure that the "Output Data Path" is correct else the mesh won't apply to the outfit***

******Unless you plan on making a new .esp that creates a standalone version then place it wherever you like******

uncheck Copy reference shape as most shapes either have a body or dont need one

***play around with as needed***

hit save

close outfit studio

close BS

reopen BS

Profit

Sure, firstly get all the files. The ones needed are AtomicBReferences.osp and AtomicB - Bodies.osp

attachicon.gifAtomicBodyBSFiles.7z

Alongside the meshes and textures you want to convert, textures aren't strictly necessary but its nice to know where they are should you want to make a mashup of some kind

Open Bodyslide

Open Outfit Studio

File>Load Project...

Select which flavor you wish to use, CBBEtoAtomic converts CBBE to Atomic Beauty and so on

File>Load Outfit...

Select your outfits .Nif

File>Export>Export Nif

This converts the mesh to the basic Atomic Beauty body style from which ever style you selected

File>Load Project...

Select AtomicBeauty

File>Load Outfit

File>Save Project As...

Fill in fields to your preference, just make them unique or you'll have a bunch of files in BS that all say AtomicBeauty

***Make absolutely sure that the "Output Data Path" is correct else the mesh won't apply to the outfit***

******Unless you plan on making a new .esp that creates a standalone version then place it wherever you like******

hit save

close outfit studio

close BS

reopen BS

Profit

I don't understand whats happening here. I follow your instructions, I have read them multiple times, but the result remains the same, the nude version of Atomic beauty gets replaced with the project i made, I know the output is set to where it needs to be. I wanted to use the GITS suit 3 so thats what i been trying to convert to use the AB bodysliders. But like i said, when i restart BS and select the nude body its replaced with a screwed up, the texture isn't fitting, version of the project i just made. When i select the project its fine but won't let me select my preset. I've attempted this twice now and had to reinstall AB twice now to fix the nude AB body, but then the outfit i just made disappears from BS, so now i can't edit the nif with it... What?

Open Bodyslide

Open Outfit Studio

File>Load Project...

File>Load Outfit...

Select your outfits .Nif

File>Export>Export Nif

File>Load Project...

Select AtomicBeauty

File>Load Outfit

File>Save Project As...

hit save

close outfit studio

close BS

reopen BS

Profit

ahh thank you

I shall try this out when i can!

Open Bodyslide

Open Outfit Studio

File>Load Project...

File>Load Outfit...

Select your outfits .Nif

File>Export>Export Nif

File>Load Project...

Select AtomicBeauty

File>Load Outfit

File>Save Project As...

hit save

close outfit studio

close BS

reopen BS

Profit

I don't understand whats happening here. I follow your instructions, I have read them multiple times, but the result remains the same, the nude version of Atomic beauty gets replaced with the project i made, I know the output is set to where it needs to be. I wanted to use the GITS suit 3 so thats what i been trying to convert to use the AB bodysliders. But like i said, when i restart BS and select the nude body its replaced with a screwed up, the texture isn't fitting, version of the project i just made. When i select the project its fine but won't let me select my preset. I've attempted this twice now and had to reinstall AB twice now to fix the nude AB body, but then the outfit i just made disappears from BS, so now i can't edit the nif with it... What?

well here we go with pictures

Open Bodyslide

Open Outfit Studio

File>Load Project...

post-35545-0-91537000-1466578866_thumb.png

post-35545-0-30856700-1466578868_thumb.png

post-35545-0-72464700-1466578869_thumb.png

File>Load Outfit...

post-35545-0-94184700-1466578871_thumb.png

post-35545-0-70287700-1466578875_thumb.png

Select your outfits .Nif

post-35545-0-06384200-1466578878_thumb.png

post-35545-0-45139300-1466578882_thumb.png

post-35545-0-03040300-1466578885_thumb.png

post-35545-0-29499200-1466578888_thumb.png

File>Export>Export Nif

post-35545-0-82994500-1466578890_thumb.png

post-35545-0-17290800-1466578904_thumb.png

post-35545-0-51915200-1466578907_thumb.png

File>Load Project...

post-35545-0-55836900-1466578910_thumb.png

post-35545-0-00342300-1466578913_thumb.png

Select AtomicBeauty

post-35545-0-60869500-1466578915_thumb.png

File>Load Outfit

post-35545-0-68015000-1466578919_thumb.png

post-35545-0-42436000-1466578922_thumb.png

post-35545-0-65995200-1466578925_thumb.png

post-35545-0-97026600-1466578928_thumb.png

post-35545-0-53459400-1466578931_thumb.png

File>Save Project As...

post-35545-0-19694700-1466578946_thumb.png

post-35545-0-78593500-1466578948_thumb.png

post-35545-0-14814300-1466578951_thumb.png

post-35545-0-73995500-1466578954_thumb.png

post-35545-0-18666200-1466578957_thumb.png

post-35545-0-75631500-1466578959_thumb.png

post-35545-0-26085700-1466578962_thumb.png

hit save

post-35545-0-69901400-1466578964_thumb.png

close outfit studio

close BS

reopen BS

Click on the group manager

post-35545-0-54140200-1466578966_thumb.png

write a name for your group, mines AB GITS and hit add group

post-35545-0-28575300-1466578968_thumb.png

Highlight your new group

post-35545-0-95006300-1466578997_thumb.png

find your outfit, high light it, and hit <<Add

post-35545-0-11865000-1466579004_thumb.png

hit save as

post-35545-0-75005100-1466579005_thumb.png

save it as something, I did AB - GITS

post-35545-0-63096500-1466579007_thumb.png

close and reopen BS again

re save your preset to include your new group

filter out your new group

post-35545-0-39256800-1466579009_thumb.png

post-35545-0-07009700-1466579011_thumb.png

there's your new bodyslidable armor

post-35545-0-76510700-1466579012_thumb.png

@Swiftrunner234

between TheMilkDrinker on the nexus and my conversion set, you should have all the armors. Also i have no idea how to edit a mesh yet, or at least edit one decently that doesn't cause a ctd, so mine are basic outfit studio conversions until either I get better or someone better than me finishes them. Between you and me though, I like MilkDrinker's set way better than mine

Archived