Nexus mod manager wont load the mod

animerawk

You can try two options:

1. remove, uninstall the mod and try to install it again

2. download the mod again (using NMM if it is possible) and try to install it.

When this thing happens, it is mostly some error in the mod.

You can try two options:

1. remove, uninstall the mod and try to install it again

2. download the mod again (using NMM if it is possible) and try to install it.

When this thing happens, it is mostly some error in the mod.

I've tried both of those already I even redownloaded skyrim and nmn and it still doesnt work

I see. Well, I'm using UNP and have no problem with it. Some of NMM users having CBBE body type and it works for them.

Can you give me the specific mod name because I want to test it in my game.

I see. Well, I'm using UNP and have no problem with it. Some of NMM users having CBBE body type and it works for them.

Can you give me the specific mod name because I want to test it in my game.

I think these picture will show you the problems

post-92873-0-74686700-1461843977_thumb.pngpost-92873-0-62925300-1461843983_thumb.pngpost-92873-0-03263400-1461843997_thumb.png

I see. CBBE is a body replacer and it doesn't contain esp file. therefore it can't be showed in your Plugins. Same goes for UNP body.

Go in to your game and see if CBBE body is working.

I see. CBBE is a body replacer and it doesn't contain esp file. therefore it can't be showed in your Plugins. Same goes for UNP body.

Go in to your game and see if CBBE body is working.

Yay its working :D I've been spending the whole day solving a problem thats not a problem at all in the first place haha

No problem.. Sorry for taking me to long to answer your question but I didn't understand the problem you have at the beginning until you posted pictures. it's not you, but me, my English. :)

Archived