An attempt at voicepacks for Sexlab

ZXZXZX

Hi.

I decided to give a little try to making a few voices for SexLab.

You should just be able to drop them into mod organizer or into the data folder if you're insane enough not to use a mod manager. 

These packs require SexLab Extra Voices: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1078-sexlab-extra-voices/

First voice pack is an effete, derpy and quite high pitched male voice. Consider yourself warned.

It uses the male voice slot 14. 

Sexlab-ExtraVoiceM14-MaleDerpy.7z

Second pack consists entirely of grunts. It might work for orcs or similar. Male 15.

Sexlab-ExtraVoiceM15-MrGrunty.7z

Unfortunately I don't know how to modify creature voices, so this one goes to male voice spot, but I gave a try with creating Draugr voice pack. I didn't use my larynx, but rather constricting air flow in various ways. The idea is to have a creature whose voice cords are pretty much rotted away. I know Skyrim's Draugr are capable of voices, so maybe this isn't really appropriate, but you'll be the judge of that. This one uses the male 16 voice slot.

Sexlab-ExtraVoiceM16-draugr.7z

If you give these a go, I'd be fascinated to hear any constructive criticism. 

I don't think these are the final versions of the voice packs, especially if there's feedback and interest, but feel free to use and misuse them anywhere at any time. Letting me know you do would be a nice touch.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived