Unable to change keybinds in the MCM

After a hiatus, I reloaded Skyrim and began reinstalling all the mods. This was a fresh Skyrim install to start with, and stability could not be better.

However, I've encountered a few problems I've never run into before. The General one I've got right now is that any mod with keybinds in the MCM is not allowing me to change them. For instance, if I go into iNeed and select a keybind to check on status, after clicking the button I want to bind to the task, nothing happens and the MCM menu freezes (forcing me to exit out of the MCM and re open to make any other changes). This happens with every mod I have, whether its Convenient Horses or SexLab.

The rest of the MCM menu's work as intended though. I can move sliders, toggle features, ect...Its only when I try to keybind that the MCM locks up. Also, I have no problem changing the keybinds in the vanilla portion of the game (walk, crouch, run, ect...), so this is solely an MCM issue it seems.

Any thoughts on where I should look to resolve this?

*NOTE* I have SKSE 1.9.32 installed and SKYUI 5.1

UPDATE: Reset the MCM via SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1, and now all is good. =)

Archived