Difficulty with CTD while starting/loading zone transitions

Hey everyone,

I've been having trouble with Skyrim and the mods I've been putting on it for a while now. CTD happens often, sometimes even when initially trying coc qasmoke. I've tried starting a new game and then loading a game save, loading a save with no mods and then loading saved games... everything I can think of or have found on forums/threads here and on the Nexus. Even when I get the game to load, I try going into some place simple like The Bannered Mare in Whiterun and it CTD every time...

Really hoping someone can give me some guidance so I don't have to wipe Skyrim and it's mods for a 3rd/4th time.

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Running off a 128GB SSD

Intel® Core i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz

12.0GB RAM

Game and mods are installed on a 500GB HDD

Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 (2GB RAM)

(Custom Rig I built myself)

Tools Used:

WyreBash

TES5Edit

LOOT

Nexus Mod Manager

Skyrim Script Extender

etc.

Mods: (Website isn't letting me attach photos despite resizing them)

This Load order has been set by LOOT. Currently have no Dirty Plugins, Errors or Warnings as per LOOT,

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

JSwords.esm

ApachiiHAir.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

PubicMeshColorRE.esm

SexLab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

SkyUI.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

UnreadBooksGlow.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

towConversation.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Cloaks.esp

JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp

Dragon Falls Manor.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

VopLens.esp

navetsea female face preset.esp

AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp

Bijin Wives.esp

Bijin NPCs.esp

voidLetsGetNaked.esp

Serana.esp

Carry On Sprinting.esp

100xCarryWeight.esp

RingOfDragonhide.esp

Rebekah.esp

Mango.esp

Follower Onean.esp

YuiH StandAlone Follower S2.esp

GCE Follower All In One.esp

Finnia.esp

FollowerElf.esp

Chaconne.esp

Vivace.esp

SassyTeen.esp

FNIS.esp

FNISspells.esp

Amame_follower

Bijin Warmaidens

TearofAbyss

isilNarsil

XPMSE

MeeraFollower.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

JSwords_Load_Screens.esp

Abigail The Maid.esp

SexLabTools.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp

Fudou Myouou.esp

FollowerEmily.esp

Toccata.esp

Nylea.esp

VeronicaFollower.esp

FollowerSha.esp

YuiH Screenshot Models - Freyane.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

WyreBash also has this windowed text pop up and I'm not sure what to make of it...

"Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1796, in _conversation_wrapper
  File "bash\basher\__init__.pyo", line 4101, in RefreshData
  File "bash\basher\__init__.pyo", line 4181, in _corruptedWarns
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1206, in Display
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 2792, in __init__
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 483, in listBox
  File "wx\_controls.pyo", line 1290, in __init__
TypeError: String or Unicode type required"

If anyone is willing to help out, please let me know what additional info you might need and I'll get it to you as soon as I can.

You don't appear to have the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch from Nexus, which I understand fixes a lot of inherrent game bugs the devs did not, in your load order I think it would be directly after sexlab.

I don't recognize this one - SLALAnimObj.esp. Is it to do with live another life? If it is, you don't appear to have LAL installed. It should be at the end of your load order.

Just some thoughts. Someone who knows more than I do about CTD chasing should be along in due course.

I don't recognize this one - SLALAnimObj.esp. Is it to do with live another life? If it is, you don't appear to have LAL installed. It should be at the end of your load order.

SLAL is a framework to install SexLab animations.

Ah, sorry - sexlab animation loader. I fill in the full mod names on Mod Organizer (left pane), so the abbreviation didn't mean anything to me :)

You don't appear to have the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch from Nexus, which I understand fixes a lot of inherrent game bugs the devs did not, in your load order I think it would be directly after sexlab.

Just some thoughts. Someone who knows more than I do about CTD chasing should be along in due course.

I've since downloaded USLEEP and I still have the same issue. Used LOOT to check for errors and everything only to get the same report of no errors, only now USLEEP is right below Dragonborn in the load order. Loading into any building in whiterun that isn't dragonreach is met with a CTD or does so soon there after, while some of the characters in the building have blackface.

Tried everything that I can remember being suggested to me: starting a new game and then loading the newest save, loading a fresh character save and then loading, installed USLEEP, saved and tried to load the newest one, etc.

I'm really at a loss here. Wiping everything an reinstalling is exhausting and time consuming. And I admit the idea of bug hunting each individual mod when I currently have about 70-75 installed right now is killing me. What else can I do to trouble shoot the game with mods that I might not have done?

I've since downloaded USLEEP and I still have the same issue. Used LOOT to check for errors and everything only to get the same report of no errors, only now USLEEP is right below Dragonborn in the load order. Loading into any building in whiterun that isn't dragonreach is met with a CTD or does so soon there after, while some of the characters in the building have blackface.

Tried everything that I can remember being suggested to me: starting a new game and then loading the newest save, loading a fresh character save and then loading, installed USLEEP, saved and tried to load the newest one, etc.

I'm really at a loss here. Wiping everything an reinstalling is exhausting and time consuming. And I admit the idea of bug hunting each individual mod when I currently have about 70-75 installed right now is killing me. What else can I do to trouble shoot the game with mods that I might not have done?

I don't know if it's the same issues but I was freezing and getting CTD's on travel and after a week of uninstalling and re-installing I added safety load and SKSE ini to my game and so far so good. But I honestly can't say if those two are placebo or I have a better idea of what I'm doing after a week of f++king up... :-/

Archived