Sex animations glitch

So whenever I have sex in game my character is basically fucking the air instead of fucking the girl. Is there any fix for this?

Got FNIS, SkyUI, SexLabFramework v161b, SOS light, Realistic Ragdolls and Force, Enchanted Character Edit, Race Menu, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, BodySlide and Outfit Studio, Fuz Ro Doh, JContainers, SLAnimLoader, All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy, SLAL, SL, Death Alternative, SexLab Submit, Selab Squirt, SexLab Cumshot 1.7.2, SexLab Virginity and Defloration, Reward Your Followers, NetImmerse Override, SexLabAroused V27a and Blush mods installed if it helps.

Depending on what body meshes you use, animations may not align properly. SexLab has hotkeys to realign them, you only have to do it once for each animation.

Ye I know, did some research and tried that. It fixes glitches such as having the female magically teleported behind the player but not cases where the penis doesn't reach the hole.

Depending on what body meshes you use, animations may not align properly. SexLab has hotkeys to realign them, you only have to do it once for each animation.

Ye I know, did some research and tried that. It fixes glitches such as having the female magically teleported behind the player but not cases where the penis doesn't reach the hole.

No, it fixes those too, there are hotkeys to move one of the actors vertically or horizontally. L and shift+L move forward and backward, for example.

Archived