Hiyoko/Tamogo Club birth system

1) Will the Hiyoko Club birth system work without Beautiful people and x117?

2) What specifics plugins does Hiyoko Club birth system require? Can I use Hiyoko Club birth system with only x177 without beautiful people?

3) If I can merge some Lovers plugins into bash patch is it advisable? I read somewhere that you should never merge any Lovers plugins or the scripts will break.

Every single empty plugin slot counts, that's why I ask.

1) -> yes, X117-Mod is a requirement for HiyokoClub

2) from point of race mods Hiyoko requires X117...and X117 requires BeautifulPeople :rolleyes:

...but if you want to save "slots" you can edit the "Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm" and "X117race.esm" via CS...I customized mine to only use Synx-race and Elves of Lineage-race and prepared one special hair-collection to use with...so for example my Tabaxi-race looks like Synx...that`s a lot of work but you can dismiss all of BeautifulPeoples additional esp-files this way...and you save a lot of memory-space ^^

3) I would not do this, but I can`t really state that merging Lovers mods is not advisable...sorry

Archived