How to change armor slots in mods?

I want to change the slot used by certain armors in a mod and I'm not sure how to do it, I found a forum post about how to do it in skyrim but I can't find the part referencing what need to be done in nifskope. Do i need to alter the slot used by the armor in nifskope and if so where exactly do I find what and where to change?

You need for that FO4Edit

Open Fo4Edit new window will popup with plugins right click and select nonw thne check Fallout4.esm and plugin with mod witch you want change armor slot

w8 little for FO4Edit to load mod then in left site click on +next to your cudtom mod plug in to expand ,look for Armor addon and click +to expand Armor addon

then look for your armor when you find it click on it ,in right site  you will see this armor all propertis you need BOD2-Bipod Body Temple you will see there numbers with body parts 2x click on1 on top warning will popup click YES list with body parts number will expand select witch you like it 

then in left site now need do the same with Armor expand and look for your armor and change bodypart number there to 

i hope this will help sry for bad english

Archived