Extra body when having sex in first person

I have a problem, and I think it has with my body meshes to do but I can't figure out the problem.

Every time I have sex with an NPC (any one) and I look straight down in first person there is an extra body mesh that is 100% static and without a head.

My installed body mods are:

- DIMONIZED UNP female body

-ALSL Body - CBBE BBP TBBP HDT Bodyslide presets

-BodySlide and Outfit Studio

-SLFC_CBBE_HDT_BODY_AG_v1a

If you need extra info please tell me what you need to know and I will do my best to dig it up.

After reading this thread I've been messing around with SexLab and first-person mods, and have run into the same issue as you, so I think I can help.

For starters, SexLab animations aren't designed to work in 1st person, this is why your player character's body disappears and you see a static body mesh instead when you switch to first person. The only way to get around this issue is by fooling Skyrim into thinking it's in 3rd person when it's not. This is achieved with either Immersive First Person View or Enhanced Camera, with each mod having its own advantages.

If you play the entire game in first person, IFPV is the better choice, as it will work correctly with SexLab right out of the box.

If you use both 1st and 3rd person camera interchangeably, EC will suit you much better, especially as it has in-built support for mods like 360 Walk. But, it requires some tweaking after installing in order to work with SexLab. If you decide to use EC, you'll need to do the following:

After installing, open SKSE_EnhancedCamera.ini in \Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins and make sure the following 3 variables are all set to 1:

bDetectMouseWheel

bForceFirstPersonCamera

bForceFirstPersonSitting

You'll now have 2 camera modes available for 1st-person. When you start a SexLab animation, go into 1st-person then zoom out just a little bit with the scroll wheel, to access the secondary mode. This mode will remove the static mesh and ensure the camera is matching the player character's head.

(EDIT): Now the jiggle physics has stopped working... :P both in first and third person... :/

I don't think that's a problem related to 1st-person mods, all they do is some fancy camerawork. If jiggle physics stopped working then it's likely due to a change you've made in the body mesh, skeleton, or the HDT physics extension, reinstalling those should fix it.

Archived