Pregnant? Game over!

Shade Daystar

I seem to have discovered an unwanted feature in my mods, and I don't yet know which of them is causing it.

I was playing my game, and in the middle of one of my adventures, a message box came up saying something like "[Playername] is now pregnant. There's no longer room for her in this business." A second box came up saying "Unfortunately, this is the end of my adventures", at which point I was given the list of savegames to choose from.

While I'm sure the author wanted this to happen, and there may even be a few people who desire this kind of functionality, for me this is about one of the stupidest things to happen in my game. Since I don't recall seeing anything about this in any of the mod descriptions or readmes; if anyone could help me figure out which mod causes this (and how to remove it without losing the functions I DID want in my game), I'd be very grateful.

try turning off: TamagoBadEnd.esp

Thank you. I'd only just come to that conclusion right before you posted. Somehow the readme for that one got lost in the shuffle, but after finding and re-reading it, it seems like that's its only purpose; to essentially end your game if you get pregnant. There is possible tuning, but the defaults are to force a restart in the event you or one of your companions becomes pregnant in any event.

Since I have no desire or use for this kind of feature, I think I'll disable it. And thank you for your swift reply.

tamagobadend.esp has the features you describe, just either delete it from your data folder or remove it from the load order.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1417 here is the page about it, its the second download link.

PS. read the readme, for this mod it very specifically said that you would have a "bad end" if you where impregnated by a beast. Although this was not mentioned on the download page, so i kinda see why you missed it.

hope this helps!

[A response was posted while i was writing, haha. Ill just leave this here still ;S]

Archived