Skyrim Beautiful Followers Glitches

So here I am once again and now I am trying to find out why the SBF mod, in particular, Mjoll and Uthgerd, causes MY characters lips to become very pixellated on my nord characters.  I install all followers but those 2 and my nord characters have beautiful seductory lips like they should.  Now I also notice that the Illia mod changes my Imperials lips.  And so on and so on.  So my question is why the f*** does this mod change MY characters face whatsoever.  I love the followers from this mod.  To me they are absolutely Fantastic.  But If I can use those because of the lips problem, which for me is absolutely unacceptable.  Any knowlege into how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks all.

I use SBF All-in-One, but I'll assume the Mjoll/Uthgerd standalones are similar in design. Your issue is probably caused by SBF overwriting NordRace, ImperialRace, etc, in order to add new hair colors, face tints, and other things for the edited NPCs' new appearance.

If the lips your characters have originate from a mod, and this mod also had to edit the race forms to add content in, then whichever mod comes last in your load order gets to work correctly, and the other gets broken. The solution to this is using TES5Edit to merge the edits from both mods into a patch plugin.

I don't think the SBF mod contain any lip (mouth) texture files ...i.e, it does not alter the mouthhuman.dds & mouthhuman_n.dds.

I don't know the cause of your problem but you can try downloading a mouth texture mod (eg, smile in HD) and see if the issue goes away.

Archived