Save a newbie life today

So guys, i was tired of sexvilla and i give a try to skyrim sex mods. Until now, i'm amazed how a medieval game can have more sex options than a game focussed only in sex. You modders deserve being paid for this, nice job. Soo, my problem is. I created a female character, everything went ok. I added defeat mod and tried to do necrophily and rape but nothing rapens. I dunno if this is because my character is female or if this is a bug. I download shlongs for females too and nothing happened. I have all mod dependencies installed and everything is working perfectly. I'm almost certain i'm retard and cant figure out how to rape people in skyrim. I tried to google my problem, i found nothing. Tried to search for some tutorials and nothing. I think is because of youtube censorship (this is good and bad at same time).

If you guys know a tutorial or thing like that, please tell me. Hope u guys have a nice day;

Guest MonsterFish

Have you activated Sexlab in the MCM for SkyUI?

Have you activated Defeat in the MCM for SkyUI?

Do you know what you have to do with Defeat? In other words, Defeat isn't just a mod like Matchmaker that just ALLOWS you to engage in coitus. It's a mod that requires you to work to fuck. Activate it, press G (By default) and you'll either 'defeat' the NPC you're hovering over or fail at doing so.

Have you ran FNIS?

Have you activated Sexlab in the MCM for SkyUI?

Have you activated Defeat in the MCM for SkyUI?

Do you know what you have to do with Defeat? In other words, Defeat isn't just a mod like Matchmaker that just ALLOWS you to engage in coitus. It's a mod that requires you to work to fuck. Activate it, press G (By default) and you'll either 'defeat' the NPC you're hovering over or fail at doing so.

Have you ran FNIS?

FNIS is ok, aways when i install new mods i put skeleton arm fix

I will search about this MCM for skyui because i didn't know i have to activate something first.

@edit

everything activated on skyui

i'm thinking it's a bug about animation because looks like i can rape but the animation didn't happen. This can be the idle animation inssue or something. 

Guest MonsterFish

SkyUI is the thing you want, it comes with Mod Configuration Menu (MCM).

After that, start a new game or load one. Press esc and you should find 'Mod Configuration'. Click it, scroll down to 'Sexlab' and press 'Install/Update Sexlab <Version>' where <Version> is a number. If you're using the latest one it should be 1.61B unless I'm mistaken. After that, press esc a few times to go back to the game and wait a few seconds until 'Sexlab - SexLab <Version> - Ready!' shows up in the top left hand corner. You now have activated SexLab and should have access to the animations.

Same thing for defeat. Go into the MCM and look for 'Defeat' then click 'Mod status         Disabled' to enable it. It will throw up a warning, click accept then go out of the menu and after a short time it should say 'Defeat: Installed' in the top left and defeat will be installed.

You can then go back into SexLab and Defeat in the MCM to change and alter some settings. All of them are harmless so they shouldn't cause any errors in case you're worried about that.

Also, may as well try this now. Open up the console, find a female character and type 'removeallitems' on them so they will take off all of their clothes. Does this cause a CTD? Cus if it does you're likely to have an error with the wrong skeleton. Just a forewarning.

@ @Edit:

Do the animations just not happen, like do the NPCs involved just walk away or do they T-Pose?

Archived