Problems with CBBE/Bodyslide/ModOrganizer/ALSL Body

Heya,

I'm currently setting up mods for a new playthrough.

As I'm really not that good with BodySlide (or CharCreation in general XD), I wanted to try ALSL Body.

And noticed a similar problem with it as with the last playthrough.

It seems, BodySlide doesn't really... apply the preset to the ingame female.

Because these two don't match (NSFW, obviously)

OKgJJhx.jpg

4nXiycR.png

The busty/curvy version is not necessarily the one I want, but I choose that one because it would be obvious if it works or not XD

Wow, I was about to start a thread about ALSL as well. :P

I've been having a few issues with it as well. Installing it without merging it into Bodyslide mod would apply the changes but I couldn't select it as a preset in the Bodyslide tool. I'm not sure if that was exactly the issue or not, but some outfits ended up looking like that (the Bikini Armors, to be specific):

pMx1XYr.jpg

By merging it into Bodyslide, the changes just woulnd't apply...

Wow, I was about to start a thread about ALSL as well. :P

I've been having a few issues with it as well. Installing it without merging it into Bodyslide mod would apply the changes but I couldn't select it as a preset in the Bodyslide tool. I'm not sure if that was exactly the issue or not, but some outfits ended up looking like that (the Bikini Armors, to be specific):

By merging it into Bodyslide, the changes just woulnd't apply...

As I have no idea what you mean by "merging it into Bodyslide"... Nope, that probably was not what I meant XD

But as I'm a noob... could be? XD

The problem was also existing before ALSL, when I picked one of the normal presets (like "Topheavy", to test it)

Simply put, just installing the mod with the suggested name, overwriting the Bodyslide and CBBE mod files, worked for me but it resulted in the armor problems I displayed in the image above. However, what I tried doing was installing the mod under the name of "Bodyslide and Outfit Studio" and merging it with the original bodyslide mod, so it appears in the preset options in the Bodyslide tool. That method didn't work.

I'm not even sure if I actually made it simpler or even more complicated... Sorry for my bad explanation skills :P

Archived