AutoLink help and basic guide

A bit late after a year or so, but catching up lately with all the incredible work made here.... Thanks, tastefultoy, for this incredible tutorial, made my life MUCH easier. Also I'd like to thank Fallingcat for creating this amazing tool! there are no enough words to express my gratitude!

• 1 month later...

I'm wondering if someone can help me with my problem, I've read through this entire thread and only found incomplete answers, but lots of helpful people :smiley:

Most of my autolink functionality stopped working some time ago. Specifically all the hotkeys. I mainly use it to set default Details costumes but that definitely isn't working anymore. The weird thing is that I still have Autolink000#.config files and it was working some time ago so maybe its from then. When I use CTRL+0 I don't get an audible beep and the autolink0000.config file is not updated. However if I go into the file and manually type in the default costume TMC it works fine. I've tried setting game.exe to Run As Administrator but no effect.

Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, khanh8609vnz3 said:

Sr my english so bad, I mean we can choose charater to fight, like 8 match in arcade mode, 1st match i choose Lisa, so i fight her, second i choose Ayane to fight,..., this can be done with moral mod, but it outdated :frown:

Oh, I did not know that was possible. :frown:  But something similar is in the team fight, the differences are small.

15 hours ago, Inajira said:

I'm wondering if someone can help me with my problem, I've read through this entire thread and only found incomplete answers, but lots of helpful people :smiley:

Most of my autolink functionality stopped working some time ago. Specifically all the hotkeys. I mainly use it to set default Details costumes but that definitely isn't working anymore. The weird thing is that I still have Autolink000#.config files and it was working some time ago so maybe its from then. When I use CTRL+0 I don't get an audible beep and the autolink0000.config file is not updated. However if I go into the file and manually type in the default costume TMC it works fine. I've tried setting game.exe to Run As Administrator but no effect.

Thanks in advance!

Probably, you need to update the Autolink.
You can find the latest version on this site. Topic "Autolink 3.30"

Try to manually choose your costumes and save that config with another number, like CTRL+1, so whenever you open your game you'll have to press just ''1'' to load your config, then if you want to reset to default just press ''0'', this .config files tend to change if you press CTRL+1-0 if by accident you did it, all your previous settings are gone.

9 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

Try to manually choose your costumes and save that config with another number, like CTRL+1, so whenever you open your game you'll have to press just ''1'' to load your config, then if you want to reset to default just press ''0'', this .config files tend to change if you press CTRL+1-0 if by accident you did it, all your previous settings are gone.

But he writes that he does not even have any sound reaction to pressing these key combinations. So, something is wrong with the program Autolink.
11 hours ago, Inajira said:

I already have 3.30.

Hence, it must be reinstalled. If all the files are in their places, then everything will work fine, miracles do not happen. :smile:
On 17/02/2018 at 10:49 AM, 870905 said:
But he writes that he does not even have any sound reaction to pressing these key combinations. So, something is wrong with the program Autolink.
Hence, it must be reinstalled. If all the files are in their places, then everything will work fine, miracles do not happen. :smile:

I've tried replacing the files (reinstalling). That doesn't work either :frown:

• 2 months later...

First time user of AutoLink here and my game crashes as soon as I select any of the characters in the character select screen. 

Using AutoLink 3.30 on v1.10c of the game

EDIT: I managed to fix my crashing by deleting "d3d9.dll" from the AutoLink files. I have some nude mods working without any crashing at the character select screen.

Anyone know why this seems to work?

EDIT 2: My problem was that a program hooked to my game causes the crash. Razer Synapse and other programs running in the background were the culprits so I just have to remember to close them when playing. Hopefully this might help someone with the same problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey noob here! I have a question regarding costume modding characters that have hats as their default hairstyle." I'll use Tina as an example. I've been using Autolink and dragging and dropping has been working fine for I'd say 99% of the characters because most of them don't have headgear as a default "hairstyle." The issue comes up in the story mode movies where the game forces characters to use their default hairstyles no matter what the costume is changed to by way of changing the details and making it the default. When you do you run into issues like this.

http://imgur.com/a/pfxgcHS

So my question is how can I have the "hat" hairstyle as a global hairstyle or how can I change the costume via details and keep their hats on?

5 hours ago, Og_Silentcell said:

Hey noob here! I have a question regarding costume modding characters that have hats as their default hairstyle." I'll use Tina as an example. I've been using Autolink and dragging and dropping has been working fine for I'd say 99% of the characters because most of them don't have headgear as a default "hairstyle." The issue comes up in the story mode movies where the game forces characters to use their default hairstyles no matter what the costume is changed to by way of changing the details and making it the default. When you do you run into issues like this.

http://imgur.com/a/pfxgcHS

So my question is how can I have the "hat" hairstyle as a global hairstyle or how can I change the costume via details and keep their hats on?

For me your picture does not open. Why can't you upload it to this board?