Quick question!

Venzini

Hello guys! 

Recently i downloaded JG Weapons 4.0, and i noticed that the weapons were being used by random enemies like bandits and stuff.

(aside from the weapons having names that make no sence, but that doesn't rely bother me :P)

Does anyone know how can i fix this? Like, "can be obtained only by crafting and console", in the CK or something. Thank you for your time :)

If random bandits are using it, that means the author added the weapons to leveled lists. You'd have to pop into the *.esp with TESVEdit or the CK and remove those references from the leveled lists.

How to do that I couldn't begin to tell you, because the most I can do is some scripting with the CK. And not even very good scripting.

I don't know what leveled list is tbh :P

But i found out in the CK, if i edit the weapon i can change its name, and there is a "Flags" space, where there are several options.

It has only checked "Playable". Does anyone know, if i check "Player only", will that fix it? 

No, you actually need to remove it for the leveled lists.

Not really complex to do in CK.

Go to the weapon you want. Right click on it and select "Use Info".

In the list of stuff that will be returned, you should see one or more LeveledList.

Edit them, select the weapon in the list and click on Del on the keyboard.

Save the esp and live happy.

Okay, so i clicked "Use Info" (it spawns a "Use Report), i double click on the ones that have "LVLI" at their Type, and just delete all the weapons in there? (they are all from the main game, different levels)

Okay, so i clicked "Use Info" (it spawns a "Use Report), i double click on the ones that have "LVLI" at their Type, and just delete all the weapons in there? (they are all from the main game, different levels)

Not really.

You should remove only the Weapons you don't want the NPCs to use.

For sure you will find the weapon you were looking for inside, because the "Use info" shows where the actual weapon (and all other objects) are actually used.

Oh i got it! Thank you so much for helping me man! :D

(also i figured out the weird names problem, turns out the "ID" was okay, but something messed up the "Name", so i just copy-paste, 40 weapons xD)

Can i ask you one last thing? :) The "Steel Greatsword" in my game, it acts weird. For some reason, it has the idle animation of a 1H weapon for me, while for the npc's it has the idle of Unarmed, with the weapon still on hand. Attacks work fine, expect a couple of glitches. (npc's barely attack with it, backwards power attacks make my character look like a dummy for a sec, etc) Got any idea what might be causing it or any fix? 

Archived