Sexout 4?

Militus

Hey there,

I just /had/ to ask.. I feel now that the script extender is out I'm afraid to advance my game without my character atleast having the option to bump uglies with whoever she wants.. :D Is there anybody working on the Fallout 4 version of a sex mod that anybody is aware of?

Hey there,

I just /had/ to ask.. I feel now that the script extender is out I'm afraid to advance my game without my character atleast having the option to bump uglies with whoever she wants.. :D Is there anybody working on the Fallout 4 version of a sex mod that anybody is aware of?

It's gonna be awhile, mate. CK isn't even out yet. Modders have to relearn Bethesda's shitty software, because I'm sure they fucked it up again.

Then animations have to be made... 

Your best bet is to go back to Skyrim if you wanna get down with decent graphics.

Is there anybody working on the Fallout 4 version of a sex mod that anybody is aware of?

Yes, there is people working on that. The was talks about a pinned topic to announce it, but either the planning isn't finished enough to pin a thread, people have forgotten or people just don't have time. Option 3 is the most likely.

I just /had/ to ask.. I feel now that the script extender is out I'm afraid to advance my game without my character atleast having the option to bump uglies with whoever she wants.. :D

About a release date... yeah. There's a lot of things that we don't have for FO4 and will be needed to actually make ST a reality, the least of which is a fully implemented Script extender :

• an easy way to add scripts in game (VMAD editing has its limits, plus the people working on it probably don't want to learn something that will be useful one month) - the CK is needed for that.
  • Understanding of how to play animation easily (we have mere hints and anecdotal examples at the moment)
  • Designing and implementing the script thing - one big part of ST will be to not redo the same mistakes of SL. This will require more planning and also more "complex" behind the scenes code.
  • AF4 - the FNIS equivalent for Fallout 4. I'm lazy and kind of limited in time, so although I should have begun working on it weeks ago I am really really far from done.
  • Animations, and a way to create animations easily for FO4. The way to do it at the moment is either having the official tools or using weird and not-always-working workarounds with non official tools. I'm also supposed to be working on that but it is also pretty hard and time consuming.
  • The actual mods that will use ST, in order for you to actually see in game changes.
  • and probably a bunch of other stuff I forgot (flash animations ? menus ? configuration menu [there's no MCM at the moment] integration ?)

So yeah. They were originally looking at a release date late this year, and if anything it got pushed back a little more. You may see early versions, debug modes, or alternatives pop up in a few weeks (no less than 5/6 weeks however) when the CK is out.

That's a lot of useful information, actually. I honestly expected some generic, disdainful comments instead.

Thanks for the answers, boyos! I figured it'd be a while, but 5-6 weeks even for very early things seems positive. :) Seems Bethesda didn't really do well at all with this in regards to Fallout 4, if you then look at Xcom 2 and how mod-friendly that is.. But yeah, thanks a bunch for the update! 

Archived