fallout 3 moding

dickhad

so im thinking about replaying fallout 3 and the funny thing is i never played fallout 3 on pc so im hoping for a guild for the best mods there like the best nude. best weather mod. best graphic mods just the best mods that would make my fallout 3 next gen

so im thinking about replaying fallout 3 and the funny thing is i never played fallout 3 on pc so im hoping for a guild for the best mods there like the best nude. best weather mod. best graphic mods just the best mods that would make my fallout 3 next gen

My signature.

Go the Tale of Two Wastelands round to play FO3. NOT Fallout 3. 

With TTW there are so many options that are brought to the table with the NV engine that it's sickening.

My signature.

With TTW there are so many options that are brought to the table with the NV engine that it's sickening.

i dont know i dont think is going to feel the same 

My signature.

You're right. It won't. It will feel like a game that's not buggy as hell, and lagging all the time. 

It will feel like a game that was meant to run on PC... not something created for a potato, then ported for gaming PCs

My signature.

You're right. It won't. It will feel like a game that's not buggy as hell, and lagging all the time. 

It will feel like a game that was meant to run on PC... not something created for a potato, then ported for gaming PCs

dose it require fallout 3 

My signature.

dose it require fallout 3 

It requires LEGAL copies of BOTH Fallout 3 and New Vegas

As both games will be made playable with the same character. 

If you want more information, please feel free to visit the guide for Tale of Two Wastelands in my signature. :)

Archived