Blocked from Loverslab?

Johnnyone

So i was editing my thread "Need Inspiration?" and when i wanted to submit edited post the warning "you are blocked from loverslab" is showing up. Its says something about "you are blocked because of safety reason because you used a sql command or something like that". When i go a site back then im back in the my post that i wanted to edit. I copied that what i wrote (because it is a lot!) and paste it in a document. I can still edit other post that i made and so on. I also can do everything else except adding that what i want to add into my post... I hope you understand what i mean. One time i accidentally pressed the f11 oder f12 button when i wrote my text and that opend somesort of command lines or somehting like that, but i don't know if this is the reason that this is happening. I could rewrite everything because like i said i copy&paste it but i dont wanna write it again just to realize that this will happen again.

Check the size of your post. If it is more than 55K, and it contains BBCode, then there is a possibility that its gets truncated and then the BBCode is no more valid.

Check the size of your post. If it is more than 55K, and it contains BBCode, then there is a possibility that its gets truncated and then the BBCode is no more valid.

How do i check if my post is bigger then 55k? Does it mean when a post gets to long that it will "crash" and i have to make a new post? When yes is there a way to add a new post between two other posts?

How do i check if my post is bigger then 55k? Does it mean when a post gets to long that it will "crash" and i have to make a new post? When yes is there a way to add a new post between two other posts?

Copy your text in a text editor and then save it somewhere. Then check the size of the file.

And, no, it is not possible to insert a post between two previous posts. Sorry.

Copy your text in a text editor and then save it somewhere. Then check the size of the file.

Mh... looks like its 62kb big. But still thanks for the your answer.

I startet another post to continue my list, but its still happening lol.

Archived